FS – Surly LHT frameset, Conti tyres and Tektro CR720 canti brakes

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Surly LHT frameset, Conti tyres and Tektro CR720 canti brakes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS – Surly LHT frameset, Conti tyres and Tektro CR720 canti brakes
  • trebord

interested but are you in portugal??

zezaskar

Hello,

For sale is a end of 2014 Surly Long Haul Trucker, size 58cm, colour black.
    The frameset was used for months and is in great, great condition. It’s the later version with the ED Coat anti rust treatment.
    The frame has no dents or paint scratches, other than some (very) superficial clear coat scratches in discrete places. On top of the ED Coat I applied a linseed oil treatment inside all the tubes, so you’ll get an extra rust insurance.

Great frame, really confortable and versatile, will fit everything from 28c road tyres up to 50×700 Marathons (WO mudguards).
    Included is a FSA Orbit UF headset, a Shimano UN55 BB, SS bolts on unused holes and several frame patches on main cable rubbing points.

Please take notice that the linseed oil treatment sometimes drips and once dry leaves a light layer, which can be later removed. Those drips like under the BB or in the dropouts are not paint or frame damage.

Check the frame condition by yourself in this images:

Frameset will by shipped in a Surly frameset cardbox with styrofoam protection on every tube, dropout protection and seatube insert.

Price: £300,00

Also for sale:

Tektro CR720 cantis.
    Very good condition, used for 5 months with the frame. Pads have more than plenty thickness left (very flat where I live). Straddle cables and a Procraft hanger are included.
    Images are self explanatory on their condition:

Price: £25,00

Continental SpeedRide 700×42 tyres.
    Probably the most versatile all road /gravel tyre around. Light, 420g and with basic puncture protection. I’m not sure exactly how many kms they have, but I believe around 300 something kms. One tyre is about 95% the other 90% or better.
    Once again images:

Price for the pair: £25,00

I can do a bundle of frameset+brakes+tyres for £340,00. If interest arises I can also get in the bundle a set of Salsa 46cm Cowbell 3 handlebars and Tektro black RL340 levers for a nice price.

All prices include shipping to mainland UK.
    You can contact me here or by email. My email address is in my profile.
    Payment by Paypal or bank transfer

barn

Yes please to brakes and hanger.
    MIP for detail on payment / postage please and thank you.

zezaskar

Trebord,
    Yes, I’m in Portugal, but like I said, shipping is for free and packing is top notch. I can send you a picture of the box, foam, etc

Barn,
    Drop me an email, my address is in my profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS – Surly LHT frameset, Conti tyres and Tektro CR720 canti brakes’ is closed to new replies.