FS – Stans Flow wheelset, Pikes, Ragley Blue Pig frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Stans Flow wheelset, Pikes, Ragley Blue Pig frame

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS – Stans Flow wheelset, Pikes, Ragley Blue Pig frame
  • umop3pisdn

Making the switch to big wheels so some 26” kit for sale. All prices are posted, based in Reading so could probably knock a bit off if you collect.

Stans Flows on Superstar Hubs, DB spokes. Very good condition as they really haven’t been used much, true and round.Comes with adaptors for 20mm and QR front, and QR rear. Included is VGC folding 2.35 High Roller and a GC 2.35 Minion, both Maxxpro compound, tubes and snazzy blue valve caps. £150

Rockshox Pike 409 coil, good condition but obviously a few years old so a few marks. These have been fitted with the PUSH factory damping upgrade. Smoothest forks I’ve ever ridden, they really stick to the ground. Firm spring fitted, 195mm steerer. £175

Ragley Blue Pig 18” Mk1 frame, good condition with no dents but a few marks on the paint from general use. Really sad to let this go but it’s just too small for me. Comes with Bontrager seatpost and Hope QR. £120

Could do probably do some sort of deal for everything together. Drop me an email for any more pictures or if you’ve got any questions.

pguy78

Just to get an idea of sizing on the frame how tall are you?

umop3pisdn

6ft 1with legs too big for my body. Would probably suit anyone normally proportioned between 5ft 8 and a bit over 6ft.

savage62

wheels still available? have emailed, thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS – Stans Flow wheelset, Pikes, Ragley Blue Pig frame’ is closed to new replies.