FS – STAN'S CREST 29" WHITE 32h RIMS – PAIR

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – STAN'S CREST 29" WHITE 32h RIMS – PAIR

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS – STAN'S CREST 29" WHITE 32h RIMS – PAIR
  • fatgit

Hi
    This might be (very) cheeky but Merlin have 355’s for about £75 for a pair but currently out of stock.
    Am happy to wait til they come back in but would offer you £80gift PayPal now
    Cheers
    Steve

Premier Icon granny_ring
    Subscriber

That’s probably where they came from 😉

Sam

Pair of Stan’s Crest 29″ rims which are surplus to requirements – brand new in wrapper. £100 the pair posted in the UK. – 20% cheaper than best online price I could find (wiggle). Payment by PP gift or bank transfer.

gee

Hi Sam,

Could I have dibs on these until later this evening? I’m waiting for someone to get back to me about a set of Hopes on Crest 29ers. If all is well with them, which it probably will be, I’ll buy those but if it falls through I’ll have your rims and build some up. I should know by 9pm latest. I’m happy to pay £100.

Is that ok?

Thanks

GB

gee

Hi

The wheels were fine so I’ve bought those instead.

Cheers

GB

Sam

The Crests are a very different beast from the 355, much stiffer, stronger rim. If you can find these anywhere near this cheap retail I’d be happy to match it. AFAIK the 355 is out of production so you may be waiting a while for Merlin to get more stock.

That would have been fine G, but glad you got some wheels. I have those 650’s back as well if you are still interested in trying them?

Anyone else?

fatgit

Hi
    How about splitting the difference at £90 posted and I will PayPal gift today
    Email in profile if you want to contact me
    Cheers
    Steve

gee

Thanks Sam but I ended up buying a set of 650b Crests as Ison sent me some hubs and spokes to build them up. I really rate them on my old 26″ ti Alacarte – it’s the future…

GB

Sam

FG – sorry – solid at £100, no haggling. I think it’s a more than fair price already.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS – STAN'S CREST 29" WHITE 32h RIMS – PAIR’ is closed to new replies.