FS: SPLIT Rocky Mountain Blizzard 853 Reynolds 18" Hardtail. Formula, RF,Thom…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: SPLIT Rocky Mountain Blizzard 853 Reynolds 18" Hardtail. Formula, RF,Thom…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • FS: SPLIT Rocky Mountain Blizzard 853 Reynolds 18" Hardtail. Formula, RF,Thom…
  • Rod

YGM re the frame

Hi,

I'm selling my beloved RM Blizzard Bike 18" 2008 (Black Grey/Silver Colour Scheme). Decided to split, so here you go, pics are available on request, all prices quoted excluded P&P my email address is: andrew and rayna @ bt inter net . com

RM Blizzard 2008 Frame, helicopter taped where needed. Very, very good condition, small scuff on ds chainstay and ds seat stay. Excluding that immaculate. Will include FSA Orbit Extreme Headset.£345

Formula K24 Disc Brake set Fr: 183mm, Back: 160mm. Discs included. Sintered Pads.£130

Raceface Deus XC Crankset (Black) 175mm Cranks. Includes Enduro Bearing Upgrade kit. £110

Thomson Stem: 100mm 5degree. £35.

Thomson Seat Post: 410mm 26.8 £40

These may be sold, but I'll list them in case the sale falls through (guy has first dibs):

Magura Menja 100mm Fork (Black, with red sock), includes pump: £120

Hope ProII / Mavic XC717 32 spoke all black, laced with DB Black Spokes (built by Merlin), qr front. No dings / dents runs true. £150

Hope Skewers F&B: Black, steel: £15

SDG Bel Air Saddle (Black) Ti rails, no rips. £22

Azonic Handle Bars Double Wall Riser: 1.5" Rise. £20.

XT 9sp cassette: £15

Alternatively, if anyone is interested in complete bike let me know. Obviously price will need to be in line with the above total, but I will post free of charge (recorded courier).

Based in Scottish Borders (nr Innerleithen / GT)

ta,

andy

epo-aholic

YHM re forks

ps. forgot to ask the length of the steerer……..

casper33

now then. can u send me pics of the brakes. cheers casper33@talktalk.net

Hi guys.

Will get pics this afternoon / evening will email them to all interested in the various bits n' bobs. The bike is still in one piece but I'll make sure all components are individually photographed. andy

hi, could i have some pictures of the wheels to ifitscoldenough@hotmail.com
    Cheers, Mike

Premier Icon zempy
    Subscriber

pics of the forks and steerer length to matthew.ethell at tiscali.co.uk

Thanks

Pics below: Forks 99% sold.

🙂

Forks sold.

🙂

Premier Icon Stainypants
    Subscriber

I'll take the skewers if they aren't sold e-mail me how you want paying

Frame sold 🙂

Brakes and wheels left (at the mo')

simoncb1

If your interested, I'll give you £120 posted for the brakes?

Premier Icon Andy_B
    Subscriber

£35 for the seat post?
    andrewoncairo
    at
    hot
    mail
    .com

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘FS: SPLIT Rocky Mountain Blizzard 853 Reynolds 18" Hardtail. Formula, RF,Thom…’ is closed to new replies.