FS: Specialized Tricross Sport Disc 2012 58cm Reduced (again!) – £570

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Specialized Tricross Sport Disc 2012 58cm Reduced (again!) – £570

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: Specialized Tricross Sport Disc 2012 58cm Reduced (again!) – £570
  • Link to an album of photos: Clicky

Reduced as I’m tired of advertising and want it sold as its gathering dust in my garage where my new bike should be 🙂

Thanks for looking, I’m selling my most newly acquired of my bikes due to going on a bike diet and trying to upgrade to getting a downhill rig. Spec and gallery are below.

Was originally over £1000 from NWMTB based on its condition and amount of use I would like £570 ONO.

Email is in profile and I am based in Cheshire, pickup preferred, happy to drive ~20 miles to meet. I am happy to answer any questions or supply more specific pictures.

It has covered no more than 150 miles (50 of which were on the middlewood way). Its in what I believe to be excellent condition, however the frame has the usual scuffs and the odd scratch, nothing serious and can provide more photos if required.

There is chainslap, it is shown in the pictures however (and I’m hoping that its easily made out) it is on a helitape chain protector on the frame and not on the paintwork. It even still has this weird cling film around the bar tape!

Lovely CX and it is my first ownership of anything that has a tyre less than 2.1inches. Lovely to ride and can be super speedy both on and off the road paired with those lovely BB5’s to make sure you have stopping power should you nearly hit a walker or a hedge.

Another bonus is that it’s covered in pannier mounts should you be off on some long adventures!

The bike is stock, it will be sold without the bottle carrier pictured and will be sold with the original pedals.

Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, smooth weld, fully manipulated tubing, semi-compact design, integrated headset, internal cable routing, rack and mudguard fittings, disc only
    Fork: Full alloy, low-rider rack/mudguard fittings, disc only
    Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
    Rear Derailleur: New Shimano Acera 9-speed
    Number of Gears: 18
    Shifters: Shimano Sora STI, 9-speed
    Chainset: Shimano Sora compact
    Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sora
    Cassette: Shimano HG-50, 9-speed, 12-27t
    Chain: KMC X9 nickel plate, reusable Missing Link
    Pedals: Nylon flat test ride, loose ball, with reflectors
    Front Brake: Avid BB5 disc, 160mm
    Rear Brake: Avid BB5 disc, 140mm
    Levers: New TriCross secondary brake levers
    Bars: Specialized H2 Ergo Comp, alloy
    Stem: Specialized EliteSet, 3D forged alloy, 12-degree, 4-position adjustable, 4-bolt, 31.8mm clamp
    Headset: 1-1/8″ sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings integrated with headset, 20mm alloy cone spacer, with 20mm of spacers
    Grips: Specialized TriCross wrap with 2.5 gel pads
    Rims: Alex S480, 32h
    Front Hub: Forged alloy hub, sealed bearings, 32h, J bend round spokes
    Rear Hub: Forged aluminium, double sealed ball bearings, cassette, QR, 32h
    Tyres: Specialized Borough CX Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700×32c
    Tubes: presta
    Saddle: Body Geometry Riva Plus TriCross, 155mm
    Seatpost: New Specialized Sport, 27.2mm

Premier Icon HansRey
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: Specialized Tricross Sport Disc 2012 58cm Reduced (again!) – £570’ is closed to new replies.