Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER EXPERT HT – Anodized frame

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • OK, for sale here is a fantastic bike and the last year they made the M5 alloy frame with the anodized finished frame…its in black and has Rock Shox Sid race fork.It would be a great Xmas pressie for someone, you wont be dissapointed with its condition. You might find cheaper but i guarantee you wont find a better example unless its brand new in a shop!!! Its a 2009 model but was [list]bought in Feb 2010 and the spec is listed on the Specialized website on the following link. I have the books/manuals and receipts too.

Its a 17 inch frame and the bike is in absolutely imamculate condition…its never i am ashamed to admit, even been off road unless you count cutting across the park on the grass!!! I would say its covered only about 500 miles onroad. I bought it intending to to use it as a winter bike when it turned really nasty but ended up just spending these days using the turbo in the garage instead. It hasnt been ridden since last year (2010) as i’m a roadie i’m afraid, but its too good to have sitting there not to be used so if i can get a good price for it then i will let it go and put the money towards some new road wheels, otherwise i will just keep it and hope i eventually use it again, i dont intend giving it away at a silly price!

Included in the sale are 2 extra sets of tyres (boght a semi slick set to try and was given a spare set of teh standard omes) and 2 Specialized bottle cages. I will also include a couple of spare inner tubes i have still. The bike is currently fitted with ‘slime tubes’ to avoid having to fix punctures when its really cold!!! Obviously these are easily swapped for normal tubes should you prefer them.

Any questions then please feel free to ask and i am happy to send photos as required…sorry, i havnt worked out how to add them here. Mail me on stevemyers651@hotmail.com for pics or questions. Price is £1000 and i am based in Kent. I wont post but would be happy to meet within a reasonable travelling distance if you are serious about buying.

I have also copied and pasted the spec from the Spesh site below:

FRAME M5 Manipulated Alloy hardtail, fully manipulated DT, TT, SS, CS, ST w/ shared tube Mono-stay seatstays, new larger diameter/stiffer ORE DT/TT, disc mount, replaceable derailleur hanger

FORK RockShox SID Race for SBC, 90mm travel, air spring, motion control damper, external rebound and floodgate compression adjj. w/ LO, alloy steerer

HEADSET 1-1/8″ Threadless, 10mm insertion alloy cups, sealed cartridge bearing

STEM Specialized adjustable rise, 31.8mm clamp, 3D forged w/ CNC finish

HANDLEBARS Specialized XC flat 31.8mm, 2014 butted alloy, 6 degree backsweep, 600mm wide

GRIPS Specialized thin lock on grip (15.5/17″) Specialized Thick lock on grip (all others)

FRONT BRAKE Custom Avid Elixir R Carbon SL, Carbon lever, SS hardware, alloy backed organic pads, 160mm rotor

REAR BRAKE Custom Avid Elixir R Carbon SL, alloy backed organic pads, carbon lever, SS hardware 13.515.5/17: 140mm other sizes: 160mm rotor

BRAKE LEVERS Custom Avid Elixir R Carbon SL Hydraulic, tool-less adj. reach

FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano M660 SLX, 34.9mm, clamp top swing, dual pull

REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM X-0, 9-speed, mid cage

SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X-9, aluminum 9-speed trigger

CASSETTE Shimano HG61, 9-speed, 11-34t

CHAIN SRAM PC-971, 9-speed w/Power Link

CRANKSET Custom Shimano FC-M762 XT, 2pc., S: 170mm, others: 175mm

CHAINRINGS 22S x 32A x 44A, 4-bolt, 104/64mm

BOTTOM BRACKET Custom Shimano M762 XT

PEDALS Shimano M520, clipless

RIMS Custom DT Swiss X420SL, 24mm w/ eyelets, 28/32h

FRONT HUB Specialized Hi Lo disc, CNC flange, sealed cartridge bearing, Oversized end caps, 9mm DT RWS, alloy QR, 28h

REAR HUB Custom DT Swiss 370 w/ DT RWS QR, 32h

SPOKES DT Swiss Competition 1.8/1.6mm stainless, black, alloy nipples

FRONT TYRE S-Works Fast Trak LK, 26×2.0″, 120 TPI, tubeless ready aramid bead, dual compound

REAR TYRE S-Works Fast Trak LK, 26×2.0″, 120 TPI, tubeless ready aramid bead, dual compound

INNER TUBES Specialized Ultralight 26×2.0″, presta

SADDLE Specialized Format, hollow Cr-Mo rails, SL foam, 130mm (15.5/17″) 143mm (all others)

SEATPOST 2014 butted alloy, single-bolt setback, 30.9×350/400mm

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER EXPERT HT – Anodized frame’ is closed to new replies.