FS: Specialized Ruby Comp Female Specific Carbon Road Bike £700ono

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Specialized Ruby Comp Female Specific Carbon Road Bike £700ono

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Specialized Ruby Comp Female Specific Carbon Road Bike £700ono
  • Premier Icon simonablett
    Subscriber

For sale a used Specialized Ruby Comp female specific Road Bike in good condition. The frame is size Large (roughly equates to a 54cm), is a Carbon Frame with Carbon fork and is finished in Dark Blue with Light Highlights. Although it has seen regular use over the last 5 years it is in solid working condition. As the pictures show, there are marks and scratches that you would expect from 5 year’s use but nothing affecting the integrity of the frame and the wheels, drivetrain and fixtures are all in good working condition.

[/url]
    Specialized Ruby by Live2Flow, on Flickr[/img]

More pictures can be found at the link

A slight change from the original spec, this bike has been upgraded to full Shimano 105 with the addition of a new Shimano 105 Chainset last year. The saddle is another upgrade area, the tyres are much better than original spec and obviously, the cassette and chain have also been replaced a number of times. Otherwise, the bike is original specification with Shimano 105 drivetrain and brakes, no brand hubs on Mavic rims and Specialized OEM bars, stem & seatpost. Of note is the fact that the wheels have been used less than the remainder of the bike as another wheelset has been fitted for the last 18 months.

This sale represents a rare opportunity to get a female specific carbon framed road bike at a second hand price. The bike has served me well (I am 5’6” incidentally) and is only being being sold because I have really been taken with road riding and have finally upgraded.

I am in Chichester but have a bike box on standby and could arrange delivery with the buyer. Contact me via posting below or on info@live2flow.co.uk

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Specialized Ruby Comp Female Specific Carbon Road Bike £700ono’ is closed to new replies.