FS: Specialized Pitch (with lyrics, reverb, 1×10, tuned shock, ICE-Tech brakes)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Specialized Pitch (with lyrics, reverb, 1×10, tuned shock, ICE-Tech brakes)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Specialized Pitch (with lyrics, reverb, 1×10, tuned shock, ICE-Tech brakes)
  • £1300, collected from Swinley, postage if you ask really nicely.

Medium Pitch Frame, Shock tuned by LOCO, comes with 3x volume spacers, normal and HV air cans so you can tune it how you like.

Lyrics, Mission Control damper, U-turn spring. Also includes a blown (not terminaly apparently) 2-step air spring which can be rebuilt if you’ve the paitience. Medium and firm springs included.

Hope XC rear hub, Bulb Front hub, not long rebuilt with new EN521 rims and DT souble butted spokes, brass nipples.

XT shadow mech
    SRAM 36t alloy bodied cassette
    XT shifter (dual release)
    XT brakes with ice tech rotors
    XT chainset (old), but new XTR BB
    E-13 chainring, green
    Straitline Silentguide (special edition 32t, in matching green)
    125mm Reverb
    NukeProof flat bars (780mm?)
    Race Face Atlas AM stem

Tyres:
    Choice of Maxxis HR supertacky dual ply 2.5’s
    Specialized Eskar
    Something more ‘XC’ (I’ll see whats in the shed)

Good bits
    It really is barely used, I live in Berkshire, this really should be somewhere like Scotland/Wales/Lakes. If I don’t mention it under bad bits then it’s pretty new. The drivetrain is probably less than 300 dry miles old! The frame has 1 (as far as I know) scratch on the seatstay, the rest is helitaped.

Bad bits:
    Reverb hose conection is looking ropey, it’s an original plastic one, metal one from fisher will be an easy fix (TBH, it needs shortening anyway if you like things neat and tidy). Post itself is perfect and works fine, it just looks like the hose might fall off the barb sometimes soon.

Lyrics have a leak inside the reboud damper which means the rebound has to be set with a small allen key, then a spring side lower bolt screwed in where the adjuster should be. If you install an adjuster the oil drips out over ~100 miles through the holow bolt, a solid bolt stops this. Funtionaly they’re great. There is some anodising wear but it’s not affecting the seals and it’s quite faint. If I get arround to it I’ll drop the lowers off and photograph it.

Selling because I want a boat and this get’s so little usage! Swap for a similalry underused 2011 Laser (unlikely, I’ll comprimise and take a ~2000 one)?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Specialized Pitch (with lyrics, reverb, 1×10, tuned shock, ICE-Tech brakes)’ is closed to new replies.