FS: Specialized Pitch Pro in Large

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Specialized Pitch Pro in Large

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Specialized Pitch Pro in Large
  • pedalphile

This is almost more to test the waters. I’m thinking to split the bike up for selling, but I want to first see if there’s any interest in the bike as a whole. It’s an absolutely fantastic bike but I’ve got an opportunity to get something I desire slightly more.

The frame is VERY new. I got it only last Autumn and it’s only had ONE ride. The rest of the bike is pretty much immaculate as I’m anal about keeping my bike clean and tidy. My colleagues can attest to this. The chainguide, cranks, rings, chain, cassette, gear cables/housing, and bars were all replaced when the frame was and thus have all had only ONE ride on them.

Everything on this bike is in perfect working order. No catches here. The only niggle I will mention, and part of the reason why I’m looking to replace, is that the steerer was a bit short on this frame, and thus there are no spacers and the top of the steerer is at the minimum of where it needs to be. Personally, I feel it’s a bit too low now for my preference (I’m bang on 6ft BTW).

I’m looking for £1500 ONO on this. It might seem steep, but please look at the parts list. Chris King headset and rear hub? Ka-ching indeed!

If there is no interest in the bike as a whole, then it will be getting split. For now please only contact me if you’re interested in the bike/frame/fork/rear wheel.

2011 Specialized Pitch Pro Large 150mm travel with ISCG tabs and Fox RP2 (again, the shock is ONE ride old!)
    RockShox Pike 454 Dual Air U-Turn 110-140mm Maxle
    Avid Juicy 7 Brakes 203mm front 185mm rear rotors
    SRAM X9 9-speed Shifters and Rear Mech
    SRAM PC-971 Chain
    Shimano SLX 11-34t Cassette
    Shimano Deore Cranks w/ 22t ring and SLX 36t ring
    Shimano Deore BB
    FSA Polycarbonate Bashguard
    Blackspire Stinger Dual-Ring Chain Tensioner
    Sun RhynoLite XL Rims with Marzocchi 20mm Front Hub and Chris King Disc ISO Rear (32h ea)
    Specialized Eskar Tyres 2.35″ w/ Ultralight Tubes
    Easton Haven Bars
    Thomson X4 50mm Stem
    Lizard Skins Grips w/ ODI Lock-On Clamps in Grey
    Thomson Elite Seatpost
    Madison Flux Saddle

batfink

would be interested in the forks (pending steerer length), let me know if you end up splitting

Would you be interested in selling frame only?? cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Specialized Pitch Pro in Large’ is closed to new replies.