FS – Specialized Epic Comp 2008 Frame £125

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Specialized Epic Comp 2008 Frame £125

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS – Specialized Epic Comp 2008 Frame £125
  • simonr2011

Might be interested….What size is it ?

mlpinto

Hi,

It was inevitable that I would miss something 🙂

It’s a large – I’m 5’10 if that helps.

Cheers.

stoddys

Doh
    Just been researching for 10mins.
    If it was a medium I would have been swopping out my nrs.

mlpinto

🙁 shame…

If it helps I ride a 54cm road frame and a 17.5″ hardtail and this was fine for me though it is quite long and racey.

stoddys
    mlpinto

Having gone back to a hardtail I need a new home for my 2008 Epic Comp frame. This has been well used and has a few blemishes to the paint work. I have tried to show all of the worst areas in the pics, but as the frame is silver it looks pretty good anyway.

The frame is in good overall condition and the shock works well. I am a light rider and the have owned the frame from new. Most of the components got migrated to my new bike but it has the headset and original seat post and I can chuck in the LX front Mech too.

The only issue with the frame is that the adjuster for the Brain fade setting does not have its full range of adjustment available. This means that you cannot fully change how “open” or “locked out” the shock is. This does not stop the shock working and it was set about mid way anyway. I am sure this is easily cured as part of a service.

I will also include a spare set of linkage bolts. I had to replace one bolt that worked itself loose mid-ride and had to buy a full set to do so.

The frame builds into a lovely, light, fast XC bike which is great fun to ride.

Priced to reflect the issue with the Brain Fade adjuster and for a quick sale.

Pics here

I can arrange delivery within the UK for £15 or collection welcome (I’m in Surrey)

Payment by paypal please with buyer to cover the fees.

Please drop me a line at mlpinto1976 at yahoo.co.uk with any questions.

Thanks for looking 🙂

sunn

email sent..

mlpinto

Hi,

I guess my asking price was too low 🙂

Now sold.

Thanks for all the enquiries.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS – Specialized Epic Comp 2008 Frame £125’ is closed to new replies.