FS: Specialized Enduro SL Comp 2009 (or swap for Trek Ex8 or similar)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Specialized Enduro SL Comp 2009 (or swap for Trek Ex8 or similar)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Specialized Enduro SL Comp 2009 (or swap for Trek Ex8 or similar)
  • Premier Icon tyres
    Subscriber

I have absolutely loved owning and riding this bike but a change of direction (I’m going for a shorter travel XC racing machine) forces its sale.

Swap: If you have a 20″ actual/21.5″ virtual Trek EX8 or similar then I would definitely be interested in a swap or similar deal. Just get in touch…

The kit on it is pretty much as per its original spec apart from a few tweaks and upgrades. Some of the improvements include an XT rear mech, Hope seat clamp and recently fitted XT Rapidfire shifters. The rear shock was serviced by Specialized in the spring and shouldn’t need a service for some time yet (whisper it – I’ve been on my road bike most of this year) and I recently rebuilt the rear wheel. The rear pivots are all in excellent condition and mechanically speaking the bike is really in excellent condition. The frame has all the usual signs of regular use (see pics below) but is still very neat and it remains a very good looking bike. The bike has always been very well looked after, with regular servicing and maintenance. I’ve included some photos that help show that the fork stanchions and shock shaft are in excellent condition and scratch free.

The full original spec can be seen on the Specialized site here – http://www.specialized.com/gb/gb/bikes/archive/2009/enduro/enduroslcomp#specs.

I also have most of the original documentation.

Collection preferred but if you’re prepared to cover my costs I will be happy to box it up and courier it to you (UK only).

franger

Hi
    What size is it? How much? Where are you?
    Thanks
    Fran

Premier Icon tyres
    Subscriber

Hi Fran,

Thanks for asking (I’m such a muppet for missing this essential info out of this ad!).

Size: Large
    Price: £800 ono

Cheers,

Nick

dhdk

Hi Nick is this still available? And would you be willing to sell it for £700?

Premier Icon tyres
    Subscriber

Hi dhdk,

Sorry, it sold just the other day and I haven’t got round to updating this thread. Thanks for your interest, good luch finding a bike!

Nick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Specialized Enduro SL Comp 2009 (or swap for Trek Ex8 or similar)’ is closed to new replies.