FS: Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disc Large

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disc Large

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disc Large
  • marra222

FS: Specialized Crosstrail Comp 2009 – Just serviced. (scroll down for images)

£450 including postage (within the UK)

Size: Large (21” or 53.3cm) I am 6’1” and its perfect for me I would recommend anyone over 5’11” to fit this bike.

Ive had this bike for 6 months and only covered a small amount of mileage (see computer image) ive used the bike for going to work and back which is a mile in total but have not used it recently and its been stored for the last couple of months.

I'm selling as another family member is coming along so need more funds!

Here is the link to the official specification: http://www.specialized.com/gb/en/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?arc=2009&spid=38463&menuItemId=0

(Please note that the child seat bracket will not come with the bike)

Included is a Trek incite 9i computer tells Avg, Max speed, Temp. Trip etc…

Also there are a couple of little marks on the down tube where my sons bike laid against it once (':evil:') and also a very faint mark on the middle of the top tube as you look down on it. – I have posted some pictures below. They are not deep marks and have NOT gone through the paint work to the frame! javascript:emoticon

❗ I have serviced the bike (I work in a bike shop) and nothing is worn out (chain and brake pads have plenty of hundreds of miles left)

I will send the bike by next working day courier and it will be well wrapped up!

Any questions please point them to marra222 @ aol.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disc Large’ is closed to new replies.