FS: Sombrio, Thor, Endura, Castelli, Fox, Animal, Magura and more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Sombrio, Thor, Endura, Castelli, Fox, Animal, Magura and more

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: Sombrio, Thor, Endura, Castelli, Fox, Animal, Magura and more
  • Having a bit of a clearout; photos of everything here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pimpmasterjazz/sets/72157623242881818/

To give you an idea of size, I’m a pretty regular medium – 38-40″ chest, 5′ 11″ tall.

Grey Nike top in large. Little bit baggy on me, hidden 3/4 zip, three rear pockets, nice and light/breathable, bit of rubbing from reservoir hose velcro inside right arm (see photo), otherwise good nick. Condition good. £10, posted.

Classic Castelli XXL green top. More like a L/XL – I normally wear a Castelli L. Bought off here to commute in, worn once. 1/4 zip, three rear pockets. Condition very good. £15, posted.

Black L/S top, medium. Prototype for a bike company I used to work with. Medium weight fabric, bit baggy, good long sleeves, great as a wicking mid-layer. Three pockets, 3/4 zip. Condition good. £5 posted, free collected.

Grey L/S top, medium. Prototype for a bike company I used to work with. Medium weight fabric, bit baggy, good long sleeves, great as a wicking mid-layer. Three pockets, 3/4 zip. Condition good. £5 posted, free collected.

Black/blue L/S Fox top in large. Medium weight fabric, proper old school with Fox v-neck, 1/4 zip. Room for armour underneath. Three pockets, one of which is zipped. Condition good. £7.50, posted.

Blue Magura top in medium. It shrunk slightly on its first wash (on a wool cycle) so it’s more like small now. Otherwise pretty thick and warm – great for a spring / late summer top. Worn no more than four times. 1/4 zip, three pockets. Condition very good. £15 posted.

Black/white Animal freeride top in large. Medium weight fabric, 3/4 sleeves, room for a bit of armour underneath. Worn something like three times. Slight mark on right sleeve (see photo) otherwise condition great. £10 posted.

Brown/black Bontrager L/S top in medium. Proper technical top – anatomical design, windproof top section, protective arm sections, sticky bits to keep riding bag in place, medium and light weight lower wicking sections, small hip pocket. Condition very good. £15 posted.

Retro Bontrager cardigan in large. Wool/acrylic mix, front hand pockets, rear pocket. Too big for me. Condition medium / good. £20 posted.

Green Endura MT500 jersey in large. Very retro! 1/2 zip, armoured sleeves, three pockets including one zipped waterproof. Small hole in left sleeve. Condition medium. £8 posted.

Sombrio freeride top in large. Bought off here, worn once. Too big for me, even with armour underneath. Medium weight fabric, 3/4 sleeves. £10 posted.

Brown/gold Giro Rivet gloves in medium. Very light, snot wipe on thumb. Unworn. £12.50 posted.

Black/red Specialized BG Gel full finger gloves in small. Other half’s gloves, one brief ride old – she didn’t get on with them. Very light, snot wipe on thumb. Condition excellent. £15 posted.

North Face hip / fanny / bum bag. Unworn. I bought it with the intention of using to run with, but constant shinsplints has laid that to rest. Two bottle holders, main compartment big enough to hold plenty of kit, two useful hip pockets big enough to hold energy bars / multi tools. Comes with carry strap. Condition excellent. £15 posted.

Thor enduro pack. Used, loved and actually a great little pack. Room and routing for 3l reservoir, several tool pockets, ‘clam’ pocket in the middle of the bag (between the front and rear sections), hip pockets (unfortunately not big enough for anything more than change or Park patches). ‘Altered’ to take a pump (see photos). Condition good (if a little muddy). £10 posted.

Will take Paypal gift – if you want it protected you stump the fees at your end!

Based on the Isle of Wight, work in Slough and stay in Addlestone during the week, at Aston Hill Black Run Race next Sun.

Drop me a line or make me an offer at pimpmasterjazz at yahoo dot com if you want more info.

Premier Icon greenstix7
    Subscriber

YGM re Black L/S top
    Cheers

arogers

Hi there, Would you take £15 for the Endura and Nike jerseys? Also, is that Osprey bladder for sale too?

naffa

Could I have the Thor pack please.

dibboid

Black/blue fox top please

greenstix – I’ll mail you back.

arogers – you have a deal. Sorry – Osprey res has gone (d’oh – I’ll remove the pics)

naffa – it’s yours.

dibboid – it’s yours.

If you want to Paypal, gift to pimpmasterjazz at yahoo dot com (add fee if you want protected payment) and add your address in the message section. Otherwise send an email to the above address.

Cheers!

greenstix – I’ll mail you back.

arogers – you have a deal. Sorry – Osprey res has gone (d’oh – I’ll remove the pics)

naffa – it’s yours.

dibboid – it’s yours.

If you want to Paypal, gift to pimpmasterjazz at yahoo dot com (add fee if you want protected payment) and add your address in the message section. Otherwise send an email to the above address.

Cheers!

naffa

Just sent the payment for the Thor pack

Thanks Nathan

Got it – cheers Nathan.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: Sombrio, Thor, Endura, Castelli, Fox, Animal, Magura and more’ is closed to new replies.