FS: Sold the MTB – Need to sell this lot too…………..

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Sold the MTB – Need to sell this lot too…………..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: Sold the MTB – Need to sell this lot too…………..
  • Alek

Rockshox SID Race 100mm white, 192mm steerer. Good working order with the odd scrape to lower, stanchions smooth : £110.00

XTR Cranks M970 triple 175mm 44/32/22 – locking bolt missing otherwise usual scrapes and scratches £90.00
    Hope Ti Skewers SOLD
    XT levers/XTR M965 calipers 180f/160r (no rotors) cable length 700f/1250r will come with new pads – never leaked – not once : £80.00
    XT Shadow L/G rear mech with almost new red KCNC jockey wheels SOLD
    Chris King Kog 17T £17.00
    BARS
    Ritchey WCS carbon low rizer 31.8/670mm SOLD
    Bonty carbon racelite flat bar 31.8mm 620mm £20.00
    Raceface Prodigy old skool alu bars 25.4mm dia 640mm £10.00
    Easton EA30 mid-rise alu 25.4mm dia 685mm 10.00 (POSSIBLY SOLD)
    SADDLES
    Fizik Gobi Ti rails older style – great comfortable saddle SOLD
    Fizik Gobi Ti Rails older style – slight more used appearance £10.00 (POSSIBLY SOLD)
    Selle Italia TT NT1 older style – cromo rails £15.00
    STEMS
    Raceface Deus 90mm 25.4mm dia. old skool – off black almost purple tinge £10.00
    Bonty 80mm 31.8mm dia. black/silver face place £10.00 (POSSIBLY SOLD)

I have all of the above for sale elsewhere and its first come first served, money talks. If you fancy something and you think the price does not reflect the item email and try to negotiate.

I’ve sold my frame and wheels so all this must go. (or its ebay last resort)

Thanks for looking. Prices include postage. All items will be given a thorough clean before posting

Can i have the sid forks please
    thanks mark
    marksigley1972 at googlemail dot com

How old are the forks , please.

hi alek
    you have mail regarding the forks so please get in touch ,the email above doesnt seem to be working so ive emailed with my other address
    thanks

Alek

Email received Mark. Fork will be yours on receipt of payment
    Paypal address alek@rozin.ndo.co.uk Cheers

Raceface stem SOLD sorry.

To all those STW’ers who have purchased I can confirm all items have been posted today. Many thanks.

Alek

Fork SOLD. Thanks Mark

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: Sold the MTB – Need to sell this lot too…………..’ is closed to new replies.