FS – Small womens SANTA CRUZ JULIANA – good frame and basic kit – CHEAP!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Small womens SANTA CRUZ JULIANA – good frame and basic kit – CHEAP!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS – Small womens SANTA CRUZ JULIANA – good frame and basic kit – CHEAP!
  • 2manybikes

Hi, I’m very interested. Could you send me some pics please to parkin14@ntlworld.com. Would you post it? Thanks

dekadanse

My wife’s 2002/3 Juliana in metallic pale blue, with RPL shock with rebound and propedal. Best bits have been switched to her new bike, so we have Mavic X317/819 wheels and Deore hubs with Panaracer Fire tyres, basic 100mm Marzocchi Bomber oil n coil forks (no adjustment and a bit noisy!), Avid BB7 cable disc brakes, LX shifters and front mech with XT rear mech, Deore cranks with rat trap flat pedals, very pleasant anodised grey riser bars (can’t remember make right now), silver Azonic 90mm stem, silver Azonic seatpost, white Charge Spoon saddle.

Weighs about 28.5 lb, goes well enough, everything in good working order (including shock, which has no stanchion marks, holds air and is fully adjustable) – £300 ovno

Needs to go – no space left!

EMAIL ADDRESS IN PROFILE for pics, questions, etc.

Thanks.

BrickMan

also interested, emailed 🙂

sprootlet

Interest, mail sent

Premier Icon stevemorg2
    Subscriber

interested – yhm

I’m Interested

Email sent

Martin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS – Small womens SANTA CRUZ JULIANA – good frame and basic kit – CHEAP!’ is closed to new replies.