FS: Small Clearout (bars, s/post, stem, saddles, cassettes),
1) Easton Monkeylite carbon riser bars. Low (1.5″) rise. 25.4mm clamp, standard width. Used, lacquer scuffed here and there, not crashed and essentially sound. Â£25
2) Easton Monkeylite SL, as above. Â£30.
3) Thomson Elite seatpost, black, excellent condition, insertion marks only. 27.2mm by 350mm. Â£35.
4) Pair of Avid Roundagon rotors, 160mm. Used for about 10 miles. Â£12 the pair.
5) Magura Julie disc brakes, from a few years back. Spares or repair. Front just need a good bleed I think. Despite having matching levers, the rear caliper is different, having a manually adjustable inner pad. Probably also needs a bleed, and new pads. Includes rotors (180/160). Ideal for a hack/budget bike. Â£25 for the lot.
6) WTB Rocket V saddle, black, cro-mo rails. Good nick. Â£8.
7) WTB Rocket V Stealth saddle, black/grey, Ti rails. Rather used, but fine. Â£10.
8) XT cassettes, all 9sp, 11/34t I think, used but still with a fair bit of live left in them. Two have the Ti 12t sprocket, and the duller finish on the teeth, and one has bright shiney teeth. Â£12 posted each, Â£30 for all three.
9) Ritchey Comp Stem, taken of new road bike. 110 by 8 degrees. Â£10
10) Shimano road cassette 10sp (105 I think), 12/25, not many miles use. Â£15
I’ll sort out some pics this evening, but if there’s any interest in the meantime please post here or email me (see profile).
All prices include postage. Paypal payments (“Gift” or “Personal Payment Owed”) to email in profile, or bank transfer, whichever you prefer.
Thanks for looking,
IanPosted 9 years ago
Fozzybear – YHM (in a mo..)
Perks – YHM too
Therevokid, pics of Thomson post now uploaded. Appears it’s 27.2x410mm, not 350mm as spec’d above.
Stompy, I’ll split the difference with you 😉
Si, pics of the cassettes uploaded to the album linked above.
Other stuff not listed above:
Middleburn RS8 chainset, 175mm arms, ISIS. 22/32/44t hardcoat slick-shift rings, FSA self extracting alloy bolts, Race Face Signature XS BB 113mm axle length (2 of, but only one pictured). Bearings recently greased and smooth. Â£65 for the lot.Posted 9 years ago
Hope Hed Doctor, silver. Mint. Â£10
USE ringo stars, two of. Â£5 each
Campagnolo Ti lockring (12t). Â£10
Choice of two Campag cassette removal tools. Â£5 each.
Two lengths of white Goodridge hose, unused. 94.5cm and 140.0cm. Â£6 and Â£10 respectively, or Â£15 for both.
The topic ‘FS: Small Clearout (bars, s/post, stem, saddles, cassettes),’ is closed to new replies.