FS – Siren Song 650B Soft-tail frame (med). £500!!!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Siren Song 650B Soft-tail frame (med). £500!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS – Siren Song 650B Soft-tail frame (med). £500!!!
  • d45yth

The frame is a Siren Song soft-tail with 40mm of travel and was designed around 650B wheels. It’s a medium, like most medium frames it has a 23″ toptube (eff), seat-tube is 17″ to top of top-tube but the full length is 21″ (makes sense in the pic). Weight is 4.8lbs.
    The front triangle is a brand new, warranty replacement but the rear is two years old. The original frame was made from scandium and cracked behind the headtube! This new one is made from Easton Ultralite 7005 instead and has two gussets behind the head tube. The head tube is 1.1/8th but the length was made so that you can use a Lefty with a Chris King headset and not use any spacers. The geometry of the frame was designed so that you can use any fork with a 470-480mm A to C height though.
    The B/B shell is PF30, designed for narrow Q-factor SRAM chainsets but I’ll include an adapter for using a normal B/B.
    The rear works off a titanium flex plate located behind the B/B shell and uses a Cane Creek Cloud Nine air shock. As you can see in the pics, the seat stays are Ti too. There is a small mark on the right-hand side of the brace and a little scratching on the same side chainstay.

Anyone who has seen the film ‘Ride the Divide’ may know about Siren Cycles, as the first woman to do it, Mary Metcalf-Collier, did it on a Song. She is also married to the owner/builder, Brendan Collier, who used to be behind research and design at Intense.

To import a new one of these frames from the US would cost around £2000.
    I’m after £500 plus £20 postage. No offers. It includes the BB adapter and a Salsa seatpost clamp.
    Any questions, just fire away. If you’re interested I can send you a link to more pictures.
    Email: df(dot)mcnc(at)gmail(dot)com

An example of one built up.

Thanks for looking.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS – Siren Song 650B Soft-tail frame (med). £500!!!’ is closed to new replies.