Fs: Singular Swift, full bike £675 or F&F&hope £330

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Fs: Singular Swift, full bike £675 or F&F&hope £330

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by  macb.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fs: Singular Swift, full bike £675 or F&F&hope £330
  • mattbibbings

Last year I smashed both my wrists so unfortunately my much loved Swift is too rigid for me now and needs a new home. I really regret having to sell this bike as I love it. But I have to look after my wrists so all my MTBing will have to be full suss only for a while and I can’t bear to see a bike not being ridden. This is a really versatile bike that can be geared or single speed, take a 100mm fork or be rigid, be an XC machine or monster crosser, even fit a frame bag and take on some bike-packing! The world is your playground with this gorgeous bike.

Here is the spec:

Singular swift frame and fork – very, very pretty.
    Size: Large (I am 6 foot with 32 inside leg and this fits me spot on as in the pics)
    EBB: I have always kept this well maintained and it is has always performed flawlessly
    Hope headset: silver, cups fitted by LBS
    Hope stainless BB: silver. Frame faced by LBS prior to fitting
    Hope seatclamp, silver
    Hope head doctor, choice of silver or black top caps
    Superstar 29r wheel set, white rims, black Tech Evo hubs (replaceable cartridge bearings)
    XT quick releases
    SLX crankset 32t
    Superstar chain guide
    SRAM x7 rear mech
    SRAM x7 rear trigger shifter
    SRAM 10spd 12/36 cassette
    Sram chain
    Formula rx brakes 160mm rotors
    Tifosi carbon fibre seatpost
    Charge spoon saddle
    On one CNC 75mm stem
    Nuke proof warhead bars 750mm
    Conti mtn king 2.4 tires
    26.5lbs minus pedals

Other details.
    The frame and fork are in great condition. The bike was assembled by me from scratch and I have always stored the bike indoors. The only minor scratch is around the rear mech drop out. If it bugs you I’m sure singular Sam can provide touch up paint.

The bike rides really sweetly in this set up. The wide bars help you to take advantage of the stability and traction these frames are becoming famous for.

I’m looking for £675 for this really great bike or £330 for the frame, fork, headset and bb. It’s worth every penny but i’ll consider sensible offers. I’m in otley, west yorkshire. Collection is preferred. If delivery is needed then let’s discuss it. Cash preferred. Expressions of interest here or email me at mattbibbingsatyahoodotcodotuk

By the way, if I split it i’ll need to hang on to the mech, shifter, cassette and chain.

image by mattbibbings, on Flickr

V cool spec. Wish I had the ££s. I do have a MacBook Pro though!

macb

Have just e-mailed you re the frameset package…cheers….Al

macb

well that’s the frameset sold:)

mattbibbings

Wheels, bars, stem, seatpost, saddle, crankset, brakes all still available

macb

frameset arrived and I am very happy, every bit as good or better than described.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fs: Singular Swift, full bike £675 or F&F&hope £330’ is closed to new replies.