Selling my 1 year old Singular Gryphon in Medium. Love it to bits but need the cash to justify a new project. It has been owned from new for 1 year and covered approx 1500 miles. Running singlespeed.
This is a full bike build with the below specification:
* Singular Gryphon Frame – Size Medium (some minor scuff marks from use – noting serious).
* Chris King Headset.
* Thomson Stem (70mm) and Thomson Seatpost and clamp.
* SDG Ti Fly Seat.
* Ragley Luxy Bars.
* Tektro Long travel Brake Levers.
* FSA Afterburner Cranks (fitted with Renthal 34T ring, will also supply the FSA triple rings that have never been used).
* Velo Solo singlespeed kit with 18T ring.
* Carbon Rims (Chinese) fitted to Novatec hubs. Run these on and off road with no issues. Light and kill trail buzz. Built in the UK. XC 29″ rims.
* Continental XKing 29’ers fitted to wheels.
* Avid BB5 brakes.
As you can see the kit list has not been scrimped on, not top of the range but tough stuff. The bike is ready to ride from the off, just add pedals.
I am looking for £900 ovno.
Collection in person with cash payment. I will not post.
I do travel a bit with work so it may be that we could find a mutual collection point dependent on where you live?
I have attached a couple of pictures of the bike and a link to my Flickr account containing some more. There is also a link to my WordPress blog showing some further build pics and a small vid!