FS: Shimano XT Shifters, XT Rear Mech and XT & SLX front mechs.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Shimano XT Shifters, XT Rear Mech and XT & SLX front mechs.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FS: Shimano XT Shifters, XT Rear Mech and XT & SLX front mechs.
  • dougieb

I have a few gear related goodies that I need to clear out.

XT 9 Speed Shifters

First up pair of 3×9 XT m770 shifters. Fully functioning and in very good condition (light use). I also have the windows that I detached prior to fitting. Looking for £33 posted.

XT 9 Rear Mech

Next a long cage 9 Speed XT Shadow Rear Mech.. Fully functioning with plenty of life left in the jockey wheels. Overall good condition but some scratches due to normal usage. £20 posted please

XT 3×9 Front Mech

Next a 3×9 XT front mech, comes with the spacer to fit to a 28.6 seat tube but can be removed to fit to up to 34.9.Fully functioning and seen light use. £15 posted please

SLX 3×10 Front Mech

Next a 3×10 SLX FD m660 direct mount front mech. Used for one ride before moving to a single ring set up.£15 posted please

Pictures of everything can by viewed here. Email in profile – thanks for looking.

Premier Icon ponngoe
    Subscriber

Ill take the shifters please

Love Tubs

Is the XT front mech still for grabs? Dibs if it is?

dougieb

Shifters provisionally sold to ponngoe pending payment.

Love Tubs – XT Mech is yours. If OK with you paypal gift to email address that can be found in my profile please.

Will get the items posted out tomorrow.

char34

i will have shifters and front xt mech if still avalable
    holmeswafc183@googlemail.com

dougieb

Sorry char34 – shifters have been sold to ponngoe. Love Tubs has indicated that he wants the XT front mech. If for any reason that falls through I’ll let you know as you are second in line.

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

I’ll take the rear mech pelase

dougieb

Hi Tomaso – pay pal gift please to the address in my profile. thanks

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber
    Love Tubs

YGM (pls check PP message)

dougieb

XT Shifters, Rear Mech and Front Mech all now SOLD.

SLX 3×10 front mech still available.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FS: Shimano XT Shifters, XT Rear Mech and XT & SLX front mechs.’ is closed to new replies.