FS: Shimano XT, Raceface, Sunline, Sora STI's and various other bits…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Shimano XT, Raceface, Sunline, Sora STI's and various other bits…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: Shimano XT, Raceface, Sunline, Sora STI's and various other bits…
  • munkster

Can I get pics of the 105 chainset please? Cheers.

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

I have the following for sale… Pictures available upon request… Prices include P&P, so if you want to collect I will happily knock a few quid off…

Shimano XT M770 Crank arms, good condition, no rings, 170mm long. Cranks have been used, but barely any scuff marks at all, only a couple of minor marks on the arms at all. Arms only, no rings or BB. £55

Shimano XT M773 Long Cage rear mech, 10spd compatible. Very good condition, not been used all that much. £30

Raceface Deus Crankset, black, 175mm arms, complete with VGC Raceface 22/32/44 rings. Cranks are used but again barely marked, inner ring is like new, middle ring is almost new (was recently replaced), and outer ring is still in VGC. No BB. £70

Sunline V1 Risers bars, 19mm rise, 720mm long, grey in colour. VGC. £20.

Shimano Sora 3×8 STI’s, good working condition, well used but loads of life left in them. £40.

Shimano 105 Hollowtech Triple cranks, think they’re 5500 series (last of the 9spd 105). 170mm arms, 30/39/50 chainrings, all in good used condition. Will come with a good condition Hollowtech BB to suit. £35.

Shimano Tiagra Long Cage rear mech, 4500 series, had quite a bit of use but still functions fine. £12

Shimano MX30 DX Flat pedals, done about 6 rides from new, barely a mark on them. £25

Shimano XTR M950 V Brake Levers. Very good condition. £35 posted and I’ll throw in an unused XTR Brake cable set for that.

Old School Kore CNC’ed Stem, the original one from the late 90’s that was MEGA bucks… 60mm long, Black anodised, fits 1 1/8th stem and 25.4 bars. £10

Random Specialized saddle from a good few years ago, still in ok condition barring a slight nick. £6

Paypal Gift Payment or Bank Transfer is fine, as is cash on collection if you would prefer. Cheers

andyhbikes

Can I have pics of the xt cranks please

Premier Icon marko75
    Subscriber

can I get pics of the crank arms…. macraig75ATgmailDOTcom.

thanks

Premier Icon cr500dom
    Subscriber

Pics of Cranks here too please (Both RF and XT)

Premier Icon cr500dom
    Subscriber

And pics of the bars too Ta 😀 email in profile

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Apologies guys, I’m at my GF’s tonight after a day spending time finishing off and handing in coursework! Will be back home in the morning though, will send the photos through then…

creepycc

Interested in the bars if you still have them?
    Let me know / send me your PayPal address

matthewz76

I’m very keen on your xtr brake levers! I sent you an email at your gmail address.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: Shimano XT, Raceface, Sunline, Sora STI's and various other bits…’ is closed to new replies.