FS- Shimano XT M775 brakes (£100), Manitou Minute fork (£80), King headset (£40)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Shimano XT M775 brakes (£100), Manitou Minute fork (£80), King headset (£40)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • FS- Shimano XT M775 brakes (£100), Manitou Minute fork (£80), King headset (£40)
  • munrobiker

Shimano XT M775 disc brakes- bled and working well. Pads have plenty of life left and an extra set of new XTR pads is included. Brand new Hayes 160mm discs with IS front adaptor to suit. The right hand lever has some scratches on the reservoir cap, however these are available for £4 if you fancy one. £100 the set.

Manitou Minute Super fork- Absolute + damping, 120mm travel, 190mm steerer. Very good condition and works great but there is a rattle coming from the fork. If you can live with this it works fine according to Manitou but you can get “silencing kits” for not a lot of money. £80.

Chris King headset- Black, 1 1/8″, good condition. Was for sale previously but buyer backed out so available again. £40.

Skyliner

I’ll take the King if not gone!

munrobiker

OK Skyliner- pay pal to leb47 at st-andrews dot ac dot uk if that’s OK, gift or cover the fees. Please put your address in the comments box. It’s at work at the minute but I should be going down later today to get it.

Skyliner

Cant find your email address in profile, please can you pm me? Cheers.

Skyliner

Cool, I think we were posting at the same time. Will do!

disconoir

Are they air forks? Email me back at paul (at) thorneandrews.co.uk. Cheers Paul

munrobiker

Paul- ygm.

munrobiker

King headset gone and forks provisionally claimed.

Premier Icon baden
    Subscriber

Am interested in the brakes. Are both the discs 160mm? The bottom one appears a little larger.

munrobiker

Baden- they are both 160mm, the photo shows it with a 180mm which could be included but I only have a post mount to suit it. If you’re happy with that then I can still do them for £100.

Premier Icon baden
    Subscriber

Great I will take the brakes then. I only need the 160’s, £100 posted. Cheers.

Premier Icon baden
    Subscriber

Am heading out now, but subject your OK I will paypal (as noted above) later this evening.

munrobiker

Baden, that’s fine with me. Paypal is to the address posted above, and again please put your address in the notes. Either gift or you cover the fees please.

Thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘FS- Shimano XT M775 brakes (£100), Manitou Minute fork (£80), King headset (£40)’ is closed to new replies.