FS shimano mtb wheels/spd/giro helmet /2 sets of cycling glasses ritchey wcs

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS shimano mtb wheels/spd/giro helmet /2 sets of cycling glasses ritchey wcs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS shimano mtb wheels/spd/giro helmet /2 sets of cycling glasses ritchey wcs
  • brotherbling

Hi guys.
    Just a few items left to clear in my big sort out which need to go .

Giro road/mtb helmet in size medium 54-57 with detachable peak very light weight in vgc no crashes or damage to it nice and solid everything working well comes with brand new spare pads as well nice and clean with new pads put in
    Selling for £35 ovno posted

2nd
    Shimano 540 spds pedals with cleats in used condition working well bearings have no play running smoothly ready to fit and ride selling for £20 posted.

Also I have a set of shimano mt15 26 inch mtb q/r front and rear wheels in brilliant condition these are centre lock but come with adapters to convert to 6 bolt rotors and a new SRAM 970 9 speed cassette as well these are in back and black bladed spokes all bearings super smooth and the same for the free hub body been taken of a new bike and stored away selling £90 ovno posted for hole lot.
    No pictures yet but can send some on request .

Ritchey wcs xc mtb bars and barends in white in used condition but good condition £35 posted

Finally two sets of cycling glasses up for sale selling each £35 Ono posted
    Picture up on request.

If you are intressed and need more info please get in touch in my profile more than happy to answer any questions
    All payments are paypal buyer payes fees
    Thanks for looking

Premier Icon Zaskar93
    Subscriber

Hi
    Pics of the Shimano wheels to zaskar93 AT gmail DOT com please if still available.
    Ta

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS shimano mtb wheels/spd/giro helmet /2 sets of cycling glasses ritchey wcs’ is closed to new replies.