FS: Scott Spark Custom Spec – Broken Record

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Scott Spark Custom Spec – Broken Record

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Scott Spark Custom Spec – Broken Record
  • Smiker

As it says on the tin: but what about the broken record bit???

Well I’ve advertised this here 2 or 3 other times, but never got around to doing it properly, instead I just put the bike in the attic (clean!) over winter and hid under a duvet.

So it’s a Medium Scott Spark 30 Frame built as follows:

Fork: Fox Float RLT 100mm – serviced and new seals.
    Drivetrain: Full M975 XTR with new cables and outer
    Brakes: M975 XTR, 160mm rotors. Recently bled, barely used pads
    Seatpost: Ritchey WCS Carbon
    Seat: Selle Italia SLR Gel XC
    Stem: 120mm Ritchey WCS 31.8mm
    Bar: Syncros Fixed Carbon – wide and flat
    Grips: Bontrager foam (brand new)
    Wheels: DT 340hubs laced to DT 4.1rims with DT Comp spokes.
    Tyres: Running stans strips with a 2.25 Ralph on the front and a Scott Oxyd rear

The rear shock and bearings were all replaced by Scott International last year, so they’re in top condition. So why sell it? I was back home in Australia in November and foolishly ordered a new Spark. So I don’t need two!! The bike is used, but I feel it is in very good condition – but not excellent. There’s a little bit of wear on a stanchion and scratches on the cranks etc that stop it from getting that praise.

I’m close enough to central london if you’re around and what to view it. I can also organise a mechanics report from a shop or two if you want a ‘2nd opinion’ on anything.

I’m looking for 1600quid, otherwise will try ebay, or will split in about a month.

Email for pics. smiker_mike at yahoo.com.au

Interested – can you mail pics please, thanks.

I’ve tried emailing some pics a few times, but with no luck. Do you have another email besides the one in your profile?

Email me at smiker_mikeATyahoo.comDOTau

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Scott Spark Custom Spec – Broken Record’ is closed to new replies.