FS: Santacruz Tallboy frame; Fox RLC 29er forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Santacruz Tallboy frame; Fox RLC 29er forks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Santacruz Tallboy frame; Fox RLC 29er forks
  • Premier Icon Metasequoia
    Subscriber

Hi all,

A reluctant sale of my Tallboy frame. Bought in August 2010 and ridden about 10 times, so it’s in almost perfect condition. It’s got the Fox RP23 rear shock upgrade, which was fully serviced by Mojo in April and not ridden since. I don’t ride it enough to do it justice so I’ve decided to sell.

It’s as XXL, but just to note I’m XL in all other frames, the TB comes up small for it’s listed size, I’m just under 6″4′ and it’s a great fit with a 90mm or 100mm stem.

Read about it here:
    Santa Cruz Tallboy

Probably the best full suss 29er frame ever built, certainly the best I’ve ever ridden, light, stiff, stable, fast.

I’ve also got the OEM 2011 Fox F120 RLC 29er fork to go with it and happy to sell both together with the Crane Creek Headset, or separately. The fork is the version with the15QR thru axle system, FIT damper and tapered steerer tube, but without the Kashima coating on the stanchions. It’s also in almost perfect condition.

Retail price of the frame is £2499 with the shock upgrade. I’m asking £1650.

£500 for the F120 RLC 29er fork.

Crane creek headset free if you want the frame and fork.

Pics:Here e-mail in profile. Please ask me any questions you need to.

cc17

What length is the steerer on the Fox?

ta

Premier Icon Metasequoia
    Subscriber

Hi, I’ll measure it tonight, but I had 30mm of spacers below the stem and 5mm above. The picture below is when reduced the spacer stack below the stem but left the steerer uncut. Headtube is 12cm, so in short it’s long!

bigsi

God i hope i can’t find where i hid the credit card. 😐

That is lovely 😀

Premier Icon Metasequoia
    Subscriber

Feel free to find the credit card negotiation possible 😀

Steerer is 21cm to answer cc17’s question.

Premier Icon Metasequoia
    Subscriber

Sold now. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Santacruz Tallboy frame; Fox RLC 29er forks’ is closed to new replies.