FS- Santa Cruz Tallboy LT Alu, XL, 2015.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Santa Cruz Tallboy LT Alu, XL, 2015.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS- Santa Cruz Tallboy LT Alu, XL, 2015.
  • chopchop

As per title, I’m looking to sell the frame only.
    I bought it I used a few months back and haven’t used it a great deal, I’ve had 160mm forks fitted but it will accept 130-160 forks.

I’ve fitted a RS Monarch plus debonair shock with the correct tune but I have the original Fox shock also. I’ll discount £100 off the price without the RS shock.
    There is a superstar 2 degree angle headset fitted, around 5 rides old, I could remove this and include a standard headset if required, again I’ll take £40 off the price.

The frame bearings are the originals and could do with replacing, a full set of Santa Cruz bearings will be included with the frame. I packed the bearings with grease a few months ago and it still rides smoothly.

Threaded bb, 30.9 Seatpost, 142×12 rear axle.
    A mech hangar is included, I could only find a direct mount style hangar (drd) when I bought it so a Shimano mech will be required by new owner.

The frame has the usual signs of use including cable rub, stone chips and scratches. There are large areas of heli tape over the main wear areas.

Price is £575 collected, I will discount as indicated above without the RS shock or headset. I’m located in S Wales.
    I’m willing to post at cost.

I struggle to upload pics on this site, please email for pictures. I haven’t stripped the bike yet so pics are of it built up.

damascus

Please can I have some photos

chopchop

My apologies, it’s a 2014 model, originally purchased June 2014.

Premier Icon jambaron
    Subscriber

I would be interested to see photos please?

chopchop

I’m going to withdraw this from sale for the time being, thanks for the interest.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS- Santa Cruz Tallboy LT Alu, XL, 2015.’ is closed to new replies.