FS: Santa Cruz Tallboy C Frame with Fox RLC FIT 120mm Forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Santa Cruz Tallboy C Frame with Fox RLC FIT 120mm Forks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: Santa Cruz Tallboy C Frame with Fox RLC FIT 120mm Forks
  • paulevans

Hi all

I’m selling my late 2011 Santa Cruz Tallboy Carbon frame and Fox Float 29’r RLC FIT 120mm forks.

The frame is a large, in brilliant orange and is in great condition. There are a few stone chips that have been touched in and a little paint damage to the drive side of the bottom bracket due to the chain dropping. This too has been touched up. the frame is fitted with a cane Creek headset that will be included in the sale as is the seat clamp.

The rear shock was upgraded when i bought the frame to the RP23 Kashima and this has just been shop serviced.

The forks a Fox Float RLC FIT with 120mm travel. Again, these are in excellent condition with only a small mark to the crown from cable rub. the lower legs and stantions are completely mark free!! the steerer is 185mm in length – the supplied length since the forks were purchased with the frame.

£2100 will get you this fantastic package!! Please see photos below.

[/url]
    Frame 4 by humkler, on Flickr[/img]

[/url]
    Frame 3 by humkler, on Flickr[/img]

[/url]
    Frame 2 by humkler, on Flickr[/img]

[/url]
    Forks 2 by humkler, on Flickr[/img]

[/url]
    Forks 3 by humkler, on Flickr[/img]

mbestudio

Hi mate, is it still for sale?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: Santa Cruz Tallboy C Frame with Fox RLC FIT 120mm Forks’ is closed to new replies.