FS Santa Cruz Superlight frame XL & Rockshok Reba RLT Ti Forks price drop!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Santa Cruz Superlight frame XL & Rockshok Reba RLT Ti Forks price drop!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS Santa Cruz Superlight frame XL & Rockshok Reba RLT Ti Forks price drop!
  • Premier Icon Andy
    Subscriber

FS Santa Cruz Superlight frame XL and Rockshok Reba RLT Ti Forks
    Please email me at ahwrigleyATgmailDOTcoDOTUK if interested. Sadly I need to sell my Santa Cruz

XL Santa Cruz Superlight Frame

Effective top tube 25″
    Actual top tube 24 1/2″
    Standover 29″
    Seat tube 21″
    100 travel Fox RP23 Kashima upgrade shock. For 100-120mm forks.

I normally ride a large, but the wierd SantaCruz sizing meant this fitted me much better.
    Santa Cruz details here:http://www.santacruzbikes.co.uk/site2009/bicycles/geom/superlight.html
    Bought in 2008. Has been off the road for the last 12 months whilst I got round to having the shock serviced. Shock has had the full Kashima upgrade (cost £170 from Mojo) with new body/piston/bushes so effectively a new shock with 4 hours use since service. Frame helitaped from new so in good condition wth no dents but a few minor scratches and cable rub. Main pivot bearings fine. Seatclamp included. £390 posted.
    More pics HERE

2011 Rockshox Revelation RLT Ti 100 mm travel with the superior black box motion control. 1 1/8″ non tapered steerer, 230mm long. Poploc. Quick release. Black. 4 hours usage only so virtually new! A tiny scuff to the decals. £210 with the frame above. I can’t sell these on their own just yet as the frame needs to sell first, otherwise may as well keep bike.

Will be keeping the rest of the parts for now, but the hope hoops may be for sale soon. Please email me at ahwrigleyATgmailDOTcoDOTUK if interested. Payment by bank transfer, paypal gift or normal paypal if you cover the fees (or of course cash on collection). Cash on collection is also fine. I normally post on a Thursday, but can do sooner if urgently needed.

Premier Icon mucker
    Subscriber

Can these forks be set at 120mm as well?

Premier Icon Andy
    Subscriber

yes they can with the addition of an internal spacer

santac

Andy not the superlight! I thought that was your favourite ? What you riding now? I’m over Bracknell Sunday if you fancy joining me ?
    Rich

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS Santa Cruz Superlight frame XL & Rockshok Reba RLT Ti Forks price drop!’ is closed to new replies.