FS: Santa Cruz Blur LT2 bike split

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Santa Cruz Blur LT2 bike split

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Santa Cruz Blur LT2 bike split
  • bri-72

This has been sitting unused for well over a year since got a 29er so time to sell.

Contact me if interested in whole bike or multi-deal.

More pics from link
    http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy201/bri-72/For%20Sale/PA250580.jpg

Frame – owned by me from new bought Dec 2011 it’s a large (19) frame with Rp23 shock and the anodised black finish. Plenty stand over so spot on for me at 5’10. Has had frame tape on it from day 1 and chain stay protectors. In VGC only 2 marks are the sticker on the shock is scratched and an area of anodising on down tube rubbed about size of 5p piece. All due to a Moroccan donkey uplift service (it’s a long story!). Comes with 1&1/8th headset by FSA and seatclamp. £675 posted.

Fork – rockshox revelation race air u-turn 120-150mm with 20mm maxle. Owned from new and last serviced in May 2012 by Loco tuning. Limited use since then and been unused since summer 13. Stanchions mark free and only a couple of minor marks to stickers on lowers. Steerer about 210mm with SFN fitted. £200 posted.

Wheels – Hope Pro2 hubs in black on ex DT 5.1d rims. 20mm front and standard 135mm qr rear. Set up tubeless with stans and tyres are hans dampf front/crossmark rear. Rims true, front only has some minor chip marks. Rear some deep gouges through stickers and rim surface but doesn’t impact use – that damn donkey again :o( £175 posted.

Brakes – are Deore M596 owned from new setup 200F/160R. £60 posted.

Will price up rest of kit once the bigger stuff goes.

Chainset – XT 9 speed w 3 chainrings.

Stem – thomson x4 70mm OS

Bar – Kore torsion low rise about 750mm wide used twice so spotless condition.

Gearing – mix of 9 speed XT/SLX/Deore.

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

Did you have a price in mind for the whole bike to save splitting/postage? ta

Premier Icon bennn
    Subscriber

Coul be interested in the forks if you split, my email address is BENSMITH44ATMSNDOTCOM

rockstott

Interested in either full bike or split. Can you e-mail me a price for the whole bike?

bri-72

Rockstott your email not visible in profile. Mine is if want to email me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Santa Cruz Blur LT2 bike split’ is closed to new replies.