FS: Santa Cruz Blur Classic frame – Small – Ano Black

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Santa Cruz Blur Classic frame – Small – Ano Black

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Santa Cruz Blur Classic frame – Small – Ano Black
  • gazc

hi paul this could be ideal for my girlfriend. could you send some pics to my email in my profile especially of the dent/any damage etc? cheers

TeaBoyPaul

I have a small anodised black SC Blur frame which I am thinking of selling. It is a 2004 model (made in the USA with the narrower rear triangle that has the v-brake bosses) that has been very well cared for… The bottom bracket, head-tube and disk brake mounts have all been faced, the bearings and shock bushes have also recently been replaced. The shock is the original fit Fox Float R-AVA which is in excellent condition. The only downside to the frame is there is a dent in the downtube caused by a minor off during which the downtube landed on a rock. Structurally sound (it has been ridden lots since then with no ill effects!) and you don’t really notice it unless you look for it but it is quite obvious once you have seen it. There are also a few minor cable rub marks but pretty good condition in general.

Thought I would offer it up here before sending it to the eBay wolves! Any interest at £200? Pics available on request.

Thanks,

Paul

TeaBoyPaul

Photos now on their way to all those who contacted me.

Gaity currently has first refusal on this… from this thread : http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/wtd-santa-cruz-blur-frame-small as he has made a firm offer ‘pending pictures’.

Thanks all.

Paul

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Santa Cruz Blur Classic frame – Small – Ano Black’ is closed to new replies.