FS Santa Cruz Blur 4X frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Santa Cruz Blur 4X frame

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS Santa Cruz Blur 4X frame
  • Premier Icon momo

For sale is my silver anodised Blur 4X frame, it’s a size medium and comes with a Push tuned Fox RP3 air shock. The frame is in fairly good condition, there are a few stone chips and some cable rub around the headtube, the chainstay has always been protected with self adhesive velcro.
    It’s a fantastic bike to ride, all the bearings were changed (complete pro pack including all suspension axles too) about 18 months ago, and it hasn’t had a great deal of use since then, mainly down to me being lazy and also discovering how much fun motorbikes are!
    It is a small bike (full geometry chart is available in the link below) and is ideally suited to someone a few inches shorter than my 6’1″ (hence the reason for sale!)

Blur 4X bare by le_grande_momo, on Flickr

Blur 4X headset by le_grande_momo, on Flickr

I’m asking £520 for it including the Hope headset (fitted new when I bought the frame 2 and a half years ago) and original quick release seat collar – seat post not included. Contact by email matt(_)cotterill(at)hotmail(dot)com.

More information is available here

Hora. if you dont go for the santa cruz.get in touch .i might have something you,d like….(apoligies for hijack momo!)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS Santa Cruz Blur 4X frame’ is closed to new replies.