FS – Santa Cruz Blur 4x Frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Santa Cruz Blur 4x Frame

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS – Santa Cruz Blur 4x Frame
  • Premier Icon jamesgarbett

Hi what height is it good for?
    What year?
    What fork travel?

Hi George can I have dibs on this for the moment?

Large frame, in Anodised Silver, with a fox RP23 shock (the RP23 is an upgrade over the standard shock, as was the anodising)

Have just serviced the frame and shock – frame has had new bearings, a new pivot axle, new shock mount kit, shock bushing and the shock has had all new seals & fluid. Everything’s tight, no play. There’s a Cane Creek S8 headset also included which is fine, although the lower cartridge bearing might do with replacing.

Frame has scuffs and scrapes and a bit of cable rub, but no serious damage. I had a lot of fun with it, bit gutted to have to sell it, but needs must.

I’m based in Ireland, but can ship the frame to the UK free of charge.

Price £500, or a decent offer. Pics below, let me know if you want to see more.

I’m at honourablegeorge at gmail dot com

(The graphics are etched, not stickers, so don’t show up too well on the cameraphone pics, hence the pic below)

Where abouts in Ireland are you? Could put a customer your way…

@James – I’m 6’1, and it was on the small side for me as a trail bike, but good fun. I’d say 5’8″ upwards, heightwise. Santa Cruz reckon up to 6’4″, maybe for pure 4x, but I used it as an all round fun bike.

Fork travel is 100 to 140, I ran 140 Pikes mainly, and it was nice and slack – have seen lots of people running 160mm forks on them too (Check out http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/are-there-actually-any-fun-4%e2%80%9d-sus-frames)

I bought it new at the end of 2006/start of 2007.

@kudos – not sure what you mean by dibs, have advertised it on other forums, and had some interest, it’ll be first come first served.

@Willy – I’m in Limerick, but don’t mind travelling a bit, or deliver.

Dibs is saying that I’d like to buy it, but can you hold it for me.

I’ve sent you an email george, cash is waiting……

Lovely 😀

I had a anodized silver one. Looks amazing built up in sunlight. Now I have the last of the lot in orange but miss the silver finish 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS – Santa Cruz Blur 4x Frame’ is closed to new replies.