FS: S-Works Tricross frame/forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: S-Works Tricross frame/forks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: S-Works Tricross frame/forks
  • Premier Icon crazy-legs
    Subscriber

This is a 2007 S-Works Tricross frame with its standard forks, seatpost, seatclamp, headset.

Specialized brought 3 Tricross models into the UK that year; two complete bikes and this top end frame (E5 aluminium with a carbon fork).

It wasn’t until a couple of years later that they split the range to be CruX (the CX “race” variant) and the Tricross (which became a sort of drop-bar hybrid). This isn’t what you’d call a pure CX race bike but it’ll do that and most other stuff besides, it’s an extremely capable all-rounder.

The frame is a 61cm semi-compact with a 59.5cm effective top tube. See pic below:

It takes canti (or mini-V) only, it’s not disc-ready. Easily takes 38mm tyres, would make a great commuter or even a winter road bike. I’ve used it for all those things as well as off-road rides. Generally VGC, a couple of small cable scuff marks. Chainstay is unmarked – it comes with the Specialized neoprene chainstay protector which fits around the cable stop.

1 1/8″ headset (included along with about 30mm of spacers – there’s loads of scope for cutting the steerer down), stem (inc) is a 120mm 6 degree Easton EA70 for oversize (31.8mm) bars, seatpost (inc) is a 27.2 carbon (VGC). BB shell is 68mm, takes all the usual internal BBs. Frame takes a 31.8mm band-on front mech. Rear dropout spacing is 130mm (so basically road wheels – I used a 130mm Hope road hub in there built onto an Open Pro).

£180 inc P&P via whatever insured courier you prefer or I find! Or you can collect from Manchester area or I’ll deliver within a 20ish mile radius.
    jamesAT singletrackworld dot com or reply on here. I’ve got a few more pics I can post on here too if interested.

Premier Icon crazy-legs
    Subscriber
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: S-Works Tricross frame/forks’ is closed to new replies.