FS: S-Works Epic frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: S-Works Epic frame

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: S-Works Epic frame
  • Premier Icon crazy-legs
    Subscriber

OK, due to it not being ridden much recently, my S-Works Epic is up for sale.

It’s a 2004 XL frame, silver anodised in good condition, couple of minor scuffs where the cables have rubbed but that’s it. The shock is the Fox unit with an adjustable activation threshold – serviced about 2 years ago but really not used much since. The bearings are about a year old and again are in excellent condition. Comes as seen in the pics with shock, seat clamp and Thomson seatpost.

20.5″ seattube with a 24″ (virtual) top tube. I’m 6’3″ and it fits perfectly.

OK, it’s not the uberlight XC race bike it was marketed as back when it was new, in fact the frame as shown with the seatpost weighs nearly 6lb but I’ve had various builds on it all around the 24-27lb mark without it being silly expensive. It’s more a short travel trail bike (rear travel is 90mm, it works fine with 100mm forks) and in that respect it’s fantastic, VERY fast, very stable and it’s not fragile either, this has done Lakes and Peaks without ever feeling too out of it’s depth. And I’ve had podium positions at Enduro 6, SITS and Mountain Mayhem on it as well so it’s done OK!

Looking for £250 however there are RockShox SIDs and various extras with it as well if anyone wants to add those on. I’ll out the parts up for sale separately in the next few days. £275 if you want the shiny red Chris King headset with it too. 😉
    jamesATsingletrackworldDOTcom

Brother

interested, sent private message, thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: S-Works Epic frame’ is closed to new replies.