FS: Rumblefish 29er full suss frame. Bontrager Rhytm Comp 29er wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Rumblefish 29er full suss frame. Bontrager Rhytm Comp 29er wheels

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Rumblefish 29er full suss frame. Bontrager Rhytm Comp 29er wheels
  • nickdt

Due to rather enexpectedly becoming besotted by my rigid singlespeed 29er, I am selling my 2011 Trek Rumblefish Frame and wheels.
    Frame is a 21″ model from 2011. Ridden for just over a year until I fell under the spell of my singlespeed which I bought after breaking my right thumb. Usual bumps and scratches. Needs a new BB and there is a teensy weensy bit of play in the shock mount. Other than that. It has an SLX front mech attached and not much else.

Also selling the wheelset. They are a warranty replacement from Trek, not done much more than 100 miles. They are 20mm front and maxle rear. They fit the bike but I am looking to buy a steel hardtail and either go alfine or 1×10 so they are a little limiting.

£500 for the Frame
    £175 for the wheels

Based in good ol’ West Yorks.

Premier Icon easygirl
    Subscriber

Have you any pics f frame

nickdt

I have. Will work out how to post them and do so. Email in profile if you want to do it that way.. It’s easier.

damascus

Am interested. Have sent you an email.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Rumblefish 29er full suss frame. Bontrager Rhytm Comp 29er wheels’ is closed to new replies.