FS RS Revelation Coil 85-130mm U-Turn

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS RS Revelation Coil 85-130mm U-Turn

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS RS Revelation Coil 85-130mm U-Turn
  • MrTall

Bought towards the end of 2008. Ridden for less than 150 miles before i changed to a 29er. Now sold the 26″ frame and finishing kit so have the forks left over looking for a good home.

Very good condition (as you would expect), just one or two very minor scuffs and a little bit of cable rub from the disc hose.

PLEASE NOTE:- I had the shop i bought these from swap over to the firm spring. I believe it’s easy to swap back should you want/need to.

Taken off a 21.5″ bike so steerer tube is a good 245mm. Looking for £180 posted. Thanks.

jonb

Any pics?

Bayley dot jon at gmail dot com

Do you have the specs for the firm spring? And if you don’t mind me asking how much do you weigh and what kind of rider are you (heavy/aggressive or light and jey? 😉 )

Premier Icon shortcut
    Subscriber

I am happy to offer £165 posted. Providing they are in good nick as you suggest.

MrTall

Shortcut, as long as you either paypal as gift or do a bank transfer i’d be happy enough with that.

I’m at work now and my pics are on my home computer. I’ll send them to you later (between 5-6pm) so you can see the condition before you commit to buy. OK?

Let me know your email address. Cheers.

Premier Icon shortcut
    Subscriber

Mr Tall – paypal gift it is then. If you can drop me a mail to andrewsmallman4 AT aol DOT com I will try and get the money over to you once I have your email and details etc.

As a warning I am out tonight so may not get onto it until Wednesday evening.

MrTall

No problem. I’ll send the pics later and wait for your response.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS RS Revelation Coil 85-130mm U-Turn’ is closed to new replies.