FS – RS Lyrik Bits, uppers, lowers, damping gubbins.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – RS Lyrik Bits, uppers, lowers, damping gubbins.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS – RS Lyrik Bits, uppers, lowers, damping gubbins.
  • mrsi

So, I picked up a pretty beaten up set of lyriks to cannibalise the fancy compression damper and now I have about 75% more fork than i need, so I’ve got:
    20mm maxle –
    Lyrik lowers, black, bit tatty but sound, possible respray project.
    Lyrik uppers, very worn
    Motion control compression assembly (adjustable low speed)
    Rebound assembly.

photo of the lot here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/64790828@N05/10732561003/

Open to offers on any of it, otherwise it’ll just live in my spares box for the rest of time.

gt900uk

Edit – Never Mind

fresherjohn

interested in the lowers, but when you say tatty, is it just the stickers and paint?
    do they leak or have any cracks?
    what price?

osteo1

What do you want for the maxle… email in profile

reggiegasket

do you have a pic of the top of the MoCo unit?

mrsi

reggiegasket – added a photo of the top of the MoCo here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64790828@N05/sets/72157637452824536/with/10746239195/

fresherjohn – lowers are a bit scruffy paint wise but structurally sound, not cracked or damaged beyond cosmetically, as far as I can tell at any rate. I’ve put some more photos of them in the link above.

Rik

What year are the Lyriks?

mrsi

Rik – I think they’re 2009, as far as I know everything should be interchangeable with the current versions, with the possible exception of the rebound assembly which I think is a different size to the newer dual flow ones.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS – RS Lyrik Bits, uppers, lowers, damping gubbins.’ is closed to new replies.