FS: Rockshox SID XX 29'

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Rockshox SID XX 29'

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by  dan93.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Rockshox SID XX 29'
  • dan93

Hi,

Selling my SID race forks as looking to up the travel on the front, so would potentially swap for some 120mm forks (29). Or looking for £200 plus postage.

The forks are tapered and 15mm axle with a long steerer (need to double check but around 200mm mark). 2012 model brought late in the year and fitted to my race bike, as such they haven’t seen a huge amount of use/mud. Few marks/scratches on them but legs were helitaped from new so largely clean and stanchions are unmarked. They have been serviced once in July last year (lower leg, oil and seals), could do with a full service as the travel is feeling a bit sticky, hence low selling price.

Any questions please ask!

Premier Icon Paceman
    Subscriber

You have my definite interest. A couple of questions and can I get some photos please, email in profile. I’m assuming these are 100mm travel? Does the X-Loc fit on the bars right or left hand side?

coblck

Take it these are 100mm mate

dan93

coblck – sorry, forgot to put that! Yes, they are the 80-90-100mm model.

Paceman – x-lock is l-hand but fits either way – personally i run it under the bars on the right. Can take some more pics, will put them on here!

dan93

More pics.

Premier Icon Paceman
    Subscriber

Dan, I’ll leave it thanks,

Paceman

samw123

Hi, are the forks still for sale? Contact me at sam_w_2004@hotmail.com if they are. Thanks

dan93

Still available!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Rockshox SID XX 29'’ is closed to new replies.