FS: RockShox Reverb and XTR Trail brakes (bike split)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: RockShox Reverb and XTR Trail brakes (bike split)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FS: RockShox Reverb and XTR Trail brakes (bike split)
  • Premier Icon Teapot
    Subscriber

RockShox Reverb, 30.9 x 380mm with 125mm drop. LH remote. In excellent condition and unused since coming back from repair under warranty. Includes the bleed kit and all parts you get with an aftermarket post.

£150 posted

Shimano M988 XTR Trail brakes, again excellent condition with recent metal finned pads. Front hose 82cm, rear hose 140cm (both approx). Mounts, rotors etc. not included (although I do have some 180/ 160 Centrelock Ice Tech rotors if anyone is interested).

£150 posted

Cheers

Teapot

Hi could I have a couple if piccies please of any west on the reverb
    Email in profile
    Thanks Jase

Premier Icon Teapot
    Subscriber

West? Do you mean wear? Either way, I’ll send you some photos tonight.

Hob Nob

Interested in the brakes – can you drop me an email (in my profile).

Cheers

will1991

Hi,

I’m interested in the brakes. Pics to email in profile would be great.

Thanks,
    Will

Diniwiti

Will take the brakes if still available, email in my profile or niallfizbiz at aol dot com

Premier Icon Teapot
    Subscriber

Brakes sold.

mattsmev

Hi teapot

I’m very interested in the seat post. If jaseisace71 doesn’t want it let me know and I’ll buy it. I’ve not used this site before but I guess my email is in my profile.

Many thanks

Matt

mattsmev

Hi teapot, has the seat post been sold? If not you can email me at mwingrave577@tiscali.co.uk. Cheers

Premier Icon Teapot
    Subscriber

Reverb sold

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FS: RockShox Reverb and XTR Trail brakes (bike split)’ is closed to new replies.