FS Rockshox Revelation World Cup XX Carbon (Custom)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Rockshox Revelation World Cup XX Carbon (Custom)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS Rockshox Revelation World Cup XX Carbon (Custom)
  • Premier Icon neil853
    Subscriber

I’m making the move to 29″ so I’ve got a couple of bits for sale including these custom Revelation XX World Cups. They’ve got the usual carbon crown and tapered steerer but I’ve had them converted to coil from the previous air spring. I’ve also had the compression damping changed to a motion control unit from the XLoc that was in there before, all of this conversion was done by LOCO last July, along with a full service. I still have the XLoc system if the buyer wants it.

The reason I had them converted was due to the fact I never really got on with the air sprung system, never really felt plush enough, they do now! Equally the damper system used to ‘spike’ and never felt as plush as my mates with the MoCo units in their RLTi’s.

Steerer is 205mm

Axle is 15mm and the end of the axle is a little marked form use, doesn’t affect performance. Equally the bit which you engage to turn the lever has chipped at the end but again, does not affect performance. I’ve tried to show this in the pictures. There is the tiniest mark on the stantion which I’ve tried to show on a pic, this really is tiny and does not affect performance. When I had them serviced by LOCO in July he didn’t even mention it! Apart from that they’re unmarked.

£315 posted although I am open to sensible offers 😉

Fork pic 2 by Neil853, on Flickr

Fork pic 1 by Neil853, on Flickr

Fork pic 4 by Neil853, on Flickr

Fork pic 5 by Neil853, on Flickr

these are a hell of a lot of fork for the money, they’d make the perfect compliment to a nice hardtail or Full sus.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS Rockshox Revelation World Cup XX Carbon (Custom)’ is closed to new replies.