FS Rockshox Reba RLT 26" Maxle Black

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Rockshox Reba RLT 26" Maxle Black

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS Rockshox Reba RLT 26" Maxle Black
  • swanny853

For sale, Rockshox Reba RLT 26″ Maxle. Condition is very good, they’ve only got 8 months of riding in them. Fitted June ’12, taken off March ’13 and been wrapped up safe since then. Swapped out because I took a stick through the back wheel which took out the rear dropout on the bike they were on (at walking pace!) and I ended up replacing with a 29er, which has exactly the same forks in wagon size, so I have faith in the forks!

Photo taken from original attempt at sale, they aren’t muddy anymore! More pics via email if requested.

Important things
    -Straight steerer (~207mm long)
    -Dual air
    -Maxle 15mm
    -Post mount brakes
    -Can be adjusted to 80, 100 or 120mm internally. Currently set to 100mm
    -Take poploc/pushloc. Included if you want it.
    -Does not have a star fangled nut fitted (I use a head doctor) but I can include one if you want
    -Weight (on kitchen scales):
    ~1550g with maxle
    ~1490g without

The only marks on them I can find are:
    -a small chip of about 3mm diameter in the paint on the rear of the right lower leg (not the stays). The sort of thing you’d get in the paint on your chainstays after about two rides.
    -a small patch on the inside of the arch where a mudguard has rubbed a little of the paint down to the base coat.

Based on postage costs, lets say a posted price of £200

Do these have crown compression adjustment – or has the pushloc just been removed?

Pushloc removed. You’d have to change out the damping cartridge for the crown damping one.

Sold pending payment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS Rockshox Reba RLT 26" Maxle Black’ is closed to new replies.