FS Rockshox Reba Race dual air 2009/10

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Rockshox Reba Race dual air 2009/10

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS Rockshox Reba Race dual air 2009/10
  • Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

For sale is my beloved Reba Race. I’ve upgraded to a tapered fork so this one’s for sale.
    Currently at 120mm travel it can be spacered to 100mm, I’ll include the travel spacer or I’ll spacer it for you if you want, depending on the deal.

They are used. Clean, not mint, they have the inevitable scars in the paintwork and labels, but no structural damage. There are some very fine surface scratches in the stanchions, but none of these are enough to bother the seals.

They were last given a full service about 100 miles ago, where they were given new foam glide rings and wiper seals, and a full set of brand new internal O ring seals on the air spring and motion control damper. Rebuilt with new crush washers using Rockoil 5wt in the damper, and Rockshox 15w in the lower legs.

Now turnkey Motion Control lockout with adjustable blowout so you can set compression steplessly and fiddle infinitely.

Some pics here, showing you as honestly as I can. They are scruffy in places, but work flawlessly.

Steerer is 200mm and 1 1/8″ and QR dropouts. I’m looking for £150, but am open to offers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS Rockshox Reba Race dual air 2009/10’ is closed to new replies.