FS RockShox Pike Air U-Turn fork, 20mm Maxle / 110-140mm travel

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS RockShox Pike Air U-Turn fork, 20mm Maxle / 110-140mm travel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS RockShox Pike Air U-Turn fork, 20mm Maxle / 110-140mm travel
  • Premier Icon drain
    Subscriber

Evening. Splitting my Chameleon bike and have these forks now available for sale from it. 20mm Maxle, IS mount, 1 1/8″ steerer. Steerer length is exactly 200mm.

A full set of pix is here, a couple below to give you some idea of their very good condition.

Stanchions are completely unmarked/scratch free. Minimal paintwork marking due to helitape placing in most of the right places. Plush and adjustable to your weight: lovely and stiff.

They’re a 2008 fork – used for 6 months before I bought them from the one previous owner who then kept them unused for a build that never happened before selling them to me at the back of 2010. ’08 forks but not ’08 mileage as you can see from the shape they’re in.

I’ve ridden them about a dozen times since I got them, loved the stiffness but rather wasted on my riding. Only selling for the same reasons as getting rid of the Chameleon frame really, my wussy XC riding style (style?!) means I don’t give these the life of hammering that they deserve.

I’ll also be selling the CrossMax XL 20mm wheelset which I’ve been using with these.

I think £185 posted is a realistic price considering the going rate others are asking on here and elsewhere for kit in a worse state. Your view may differ 🙂 so feel free to haggle, if it’s a sensible offer it may be accepted!

PPG very much my preferred payment option. Pick up in the vicinity of Frome or dropoff in Brizzle, possibly Exeter, also an option.

Premier Icon drain
    Subscriber

Forks now sold 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS RockShox Pike Air U-Turn fork, 20mm Maxle / 110-140mm travel’ is closed to new replies.