FS:///// RockShox Pike 454, 140mm, Dual Air, PopLoc, 20mm Maxle, plus shock pump

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS:///// RockShox Pike 454, 140mm, Dual Air, PopLoc, 20mm Maxle, plus shock pump

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS:///// RockShox Pike 454, 140mm, Dual Air, PopLoc, 20mm Maxle, plus shock pump
  • manilow

Hi guys,

I’m selling my RockShox Pike 454 forks, details as follows:

– RockShox Pike 454 Dual Air forks
    – 1 1/8th steerer, 200mm long
    – 140mm travel
    – 20mm maxle
    – 10/10 fully functional (travel, lockout and PopLoc)
    – 8/10 cosmetic condition
    – bought as NOS and owned for coming up to 2 years

Picture:

And loads of pictures here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58083435@N07/tags/pike454/

I’m leaving the crown race on (you don’t happen to have a spare Cane Creek S3 crown race do you?)

You can see in the pics the forks are in very good condition apart from two things:

– on the right hand fork the paint has been chipped slightly, this is not due to damage/crashing but because I carry my bike on a rack on the back of the car and my mate’s bike has rubbed against it when his is racked alongside it
    – the stanchions are in excellent condition with only one mark. I’ve inspected this and run my thumb over it and it is not a scratch/gouge ie is totally smooth and will not affect stanchion movement. It looks like a grease stain – again this does not affect the forks whatsoever

I’d rather point out the small items, however overall these are a set of awesome trail forks, which have been very popular for UK riders.

My riding is more XC-oriented and these forks are overkill for me – as such they haven’t been abused/punished.

*** I’m also including a genuine RockShox shock pump which is brand new, plus the instruction manual, plus the PopLoc. ***

They are fully functional, including PopLoc and will bring you miles of plush trail fun.

£180 delivered

Genuine seller, any questions, fire away:

memanilow AT gmail DOT com

Cheers
    Chris

eewan1

where are you based?

Regards

Ewan

manilow

Hi Ewan, I’m based just outside Edinburgh.

Cheers

manilow

Now sold, cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS:///// RockShox Pike 454, 140mm, Dual Air, PopLoc, 20mm Maxle, plus shock pump’ is closed to new replies.