F/S Rock Shox Revelations 426 Dual Air 130mm 1 1/8" with pushlok lever

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F/S Rock Shox Revelations 426 Dual Air 130mm 1 1/8" with pushlok lever

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • F/S Rock Shox Revelations 426 Dual Air 130mm 1 1/8" with pushlok lever
  • Premier Icon rapiddescent
    Subscriber

Hi – My Rock Shox Revelations 426 are for sale, Lovely smooth travel forks that I had on my orange 5. email me at (remove spaces):
    callumw.revs@ prof lex.de mo n.co.uk

here’s the details:

* 130mm travel – DUAL AIR version
    * PushLok lever for remote lock out – never been used
    * instructions and sticker!
    * 1 1/8″ head tube which is 18.6cm long
    * normal axle, with international standard disk mounts – see picture
    * pretty good condition but with a cable rub on the crown – see picture
    * will post (£15) or you can pick up from Bridge of Allan, Stirling
    * £140

Premier Icon tommygee
    Subscriber

Hi there
    What year model are they? Any scratches on the stanchions or damage to the seals?

Premier Icon rapiddescent
    Subscriber

seals are just fine – in fact, I wouldn’t be selling them if it wasn’t because I’m replacing my orange 5 for another bike.

There are a few scratches – the big one is where the cable has rubbed against the crown – see the picture. It has just rubbed off the paint and I’m sure an enterprising use of matt black paint and some helicopter tape will make it look fresh as new

The fork legs have a few scratches from use but no serious crash wounds. The sliders are clear (the important bit). All the dual air functions work great – I’ve never connected the remote lockout.

Subscriber

these were bought in November 2009, so I guess they are the 2009 model because the 2010 model had a maxle.

Very interested for the other half – let me check with her. I’ll drop you a line as well.

Are these on ebay too?

Subscriber

not on ebay (yet) I’ll put them up sometime at the weekend if I’ve not heard anything. (will mention here!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘F/S Rock Shox Revelations 426 Dual Air 130mm 1 1/8" with pushlok lever’ is closed to new replies.