FS: Road wheels/bits and a SRAM Rival front mech

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Road wheels/bits and a SRAM Rival front mech

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by  deets.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Road wheels/bits and a SRAM Rival front mech
  • Premier Icon deets
    Subscriber

Too much stuff hanging around and not being used. :

SRAM Rival front mech, 34.9mm clamp. Fitted then taken off and put back in the box. Never had a chain pass through it. £30 posted

Ritchey wheels that came with my Boardman Pro Carbon road bike, only about 50 miles use.The front is 16 hole radial and the rear is 24 hole 2 cross/radial. They’re about 30mm deep and weigh around 1730 grams. They’re cracking wheels, but I’ve no use for them. One thing to note is that the free hub only takes Shimano 10 speed cassettes – you’re fine with 10 speed 105/Ultegra/Dura ace but not SRAM (though they work fine in a SRAM drivetrain).
    They were specced up specially by Boardman for their bikes, but similar Ritchey wheels with their WCS rims go for over £400. Give me £200 and they’re posted to you

Shimano RS80 hubs and skewers (16h/20h). I wore the rims down to dangerous levels but the hubs are still sweet. Good for spares/replacement or a fresh wheel build. £40 the pair inc posting

I’ve also got the spokes and nipples from the RS80’s if anyone’s interested. They’re a bugger to order from Madison.

Cole C24 rims (16h/20h). Laced up but never ridden. Have a look at them on the Evans site for spec. £55 the pair posted

Email in the profile for any questions/haggles!

beau-angel

Ritcheys- interested, any photies please?

Premier Icon deets
    Subscriber

Drop me an email and I’ll send you some – easier than trying to upload here!

beau-angel

Ok, email sent ➡

Premier Icon deets
    Subscriber

I replied back this morning but it must be lost in cyberspace – just emailed again

Premier Icon deets
    Subscriber

Ritchey wheels sold, everything else still up for grabs, thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Road wheels/bits and a SRAM Rival front mech’ is closed to new replies.