FS – Road stems, BB, Rival cassette & Derailler, Ergons, Seatpost, Eggbeaters.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Road stems, BB, Rival cassette & Derailler, Ergons, Seatpost, Eggbeaters.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • FS – Road stems, BB, Rival cassette & Derailler, Ergons, Seatpost, Eggbeaters.
  • tinribz

Raising money to buy more stuff…all half price or less and includes posting and bubble wrap.

Ergon GR2 Grips £18 – these are the dear ones used a ‘handfull’ of times but some inevitable marking to bar end parts.

Sram Rival PG 1070 Cassette 10sp 12 – 25 £20 – 2010 couple of month use only.

Sram Rival rear derailler 10sp £20 – 2010 little use, some marking from chain.

Shimano 105 BB-5500 Bottom Bracket splined Octalink £12 – Ordered this when I really needed a triple, on the bike off the bike only.

3T Arx Team Stem 80mm £25 – The dear version titanium screws all that jazz, on the bike, off the bike, wrong size.

3T Arx Pro Stem 110mm £20 – Some use little sign of it, nice stem.

Titec El Norte 27.2 350mm Seat post £10 – like new.

Crank Brothers Egg Beater C Mountain Bike Pedals £16 – Used a couple of months, plenty of life left in em. Includes new cleats when I find them.

Xlite MTB Stem 120mm meh, £5? – Found at the bottom of a deep dark draw.

Paypal would be good email in profile, will be on eBay Sunday.

tpercy

Sorry mistake

finbar

X lite stem please.

trailmoggy

whats the stack height of the 3t pro arx 110mm stem and waht colour is the stripe on the side?

tinribz

whats the stack height of the 3t pro arx 110mm stem and waht colour is the stripe on the side?

Strip is white, angle is 6 deg. I think overall stack height depends on the specific frame angles. But measuring the height with it on a flat table it will raise the bars about 12mm? Table top to bottom of ‘bar-hole’. Or reverse about -3 or -4mm.

Hope that helps.

trailmoggy

i meant the stack height as the hieght of the part of the stem that bolts to the steerer,,, cheers

no_eyed_deer

If the cleats with the egg beaters are definitely new, I’ll take ’em. Let me know and I’ll do the Paypal thingamy.. 🙂

tinribz

i meant the stack height as the hieght of the part of the stem that bolts to the steerer,,, cheers

Oh sorry, 40mm.

tinribz

If the cleats with the egg beaters are definitely new, I’ll take ’em. Let me know and I’ll do the Paypal thingamy..

Yes just found them, still in packet. Paypal same addy in profile.

tinribz

Cassette and Xlite stem sold. Cheers guys.

no_eyed_deer

Coolio.. gift Paypal for egg beaterz sent, YGM 🙂

fubar

re “3T Arx Team Stem 80mm” – oversized (31.8mm) or or ‘standard’ (25.4mm) ?
    Any idea on raise, if any i.e.number degrees
    thanks

tinribz

Any idea on raise, if any i.e.number degrees

Here you go, raise is about 10mm

* Weight: 120g
    * Clamp: 31.8
    * Steerer: 1 1/8″
    * Material: Alloy
    * Angle: +/- 6%
    * Bolts: Titanium

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/3t-arx-team-80mm-road-stem-id43286.html

fubar

I’ll take the “3T Arx Team Stem 80mm”.

I’ve sent you an email to confirm payment details.

trailmoggy

damb stack height no good……..thanks anyway

tinribz

BB, derailleur, Ergons, seatpost and 110 3T stem still available, rest posted.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘FS – Road stems, BB, Rival cassette & Derailler, Ergons, Seatpost, Eggbeaters.’ is closed to new replies.