FS:Road – Sidi Genius5, 6600 chainset, BLR600 brake levers, Ksyrium Elite wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS:Road – Sidi Genius5, 6600 chainset, BLR600 brake levers, Ksyrium Elite wheels

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS:Road – Sidi Genius5, 6600 chainset, BLR600 brake levers, Ksyrium Elite wheels
  • karnali

intersted in the wheels if you willpost

Not got any wheels boxes to hand, and my satisfaction level with Parcel Force and their ilk would be best described as ‘systemic failure’ ATM, hence my reluctance….. I will see if my LBS has any wheel boxes spare, but earliest I could post would be late next week.

karnali

ok let me knwo i’m away for a couple of days afrom now but could you send some pics please

ta

No probs – will do.

EDIT: Damn it – have misplaced the wheel photos! Will take some more later tomorrow and email them…. sorry.

Sidi Genius 5 road shoes, sz 43, black/silver. Used for racing and summer miles. Usual light scuffing from use apart from one abrasion to the left toe. £60 posted

Shimano 6600 chainset, silver, 172.5mm. Includes rings, which have done a lot of dry, miles but no BB. £60 posted

Shimano BL-R600 road concealed cable ‘aero’ brake levers. Brand new, bought for a single speed project that never happened. £25 posted

Mavic Ksyrium Elite 700c road wheels, all silver. 2007-ish vintage. Used as spare race wheels, i.e. not used much! Bearings and hub still buttery smooth, rims run straight and true. Includes QR’s and a budget wheel bag. £150 – would prefer not to post, so collection from Bristol area, or come to some other arrangement.

Have pics of all of the above – email to gshort AT eatec DOT co DOT uk for pics/further details.

scott b

Email sent about shoes. Thanks

Shoes now sold.

bomba

Mail sent re: brake levers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS:Road – Sidi Genius5, 6600 chainset, BLR600 brake levers, Ksyrium Elite wheels’ is closed to new replies.