FS – ROAD frameset – Large Planet X Superlight Team, EC70 forks, FSA headset

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – ROAD frameset – Large Planet X Superlight Team, EC70 forks, FSA headset

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS – ROAD frameset – Large Planet X Superlight Team, EC70 forks, FSA headset
  • Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

As above, I’m selling my PX SL Team frame, size large, which is 54 c-t in PX speak. 57cm top tube. These are very nice frames which are silly cheap for what they are. I’ve changed to a different frame which fits my tall body better. It rides really nicely and isn’t harsh like some expect from Aluminium – I prefer it to my old carbon frame! Stiff though and goes very well.

In generally very good condition, as the pics show, though there are some small chips/scuffing where it didn’t like some airport baggage handlers.

There is a small ding in the top tube, which happened in a rush to get out the door post work and the bike fell against a door frame in the house That happened in 2012 and it’s been absolutely fine since.

Fantastic blue colour! 31.6 seatpost size 34.9 mech clamp and seat post collar.

The Easton EC70 forks are immaculate bar the usual bit of tyre rub under the crown from the tyre bobbles and bits of road debris. Very nice forks with a 240mm steerer, so plenty of length to get a good fit or cut off excess.

Also comes with an FSA headset in VGC with smooth bearings (not shown in pics).

Sad to see it go, makes an excellent lightweight (frame circa 1350g) road bike. I used it as my main road bike, but equally good as a winter trainer.

Pics here:-

https://plus.google.com/photos/109966643042869575527/albums/5983288808162414209

Asking £110 posted. Based in Sheffield, cash/collection welcome.

Forks on their own – £65 posted.

Frame and headset – £50 collected.

Cheers, Chris

Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

Forks now sold.

Frame and headset still available… open to offers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS – ROAD frameset – Large Planet X Superlight Team, EC70 forks, FSA headset’ is closed to new replies.