FS: Road bike- Rocky Mountain Oxygen 50- 105 groupset- 54cm. £650

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Road bike- Rocky Mountain Oxygen 50- 105 groupset- 54cm. £650

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Road bike- Rocky Mountain Oxygen 50- 105 groupset- 54cm. £650
  • ska-49

Selling my road bike-
    Full bike for £650

Purchased last summer from the US of A. It is (porbably) the only Rocky Mountain road bike in the UK, if you like that sort of thing. It’s really not been used much. I’m a student and the bike lived at my parents house for the last year as my student flat was to small and I prefer MTB riding. I’ve only ever done dry miles and its certainly below 500 all in. I can count about 10 rides that i’ve done! It’s got a few marks but nothing serious. Never crashed and never dropped. Few scuffs on the hoods but very minor. Covered less than 1000 miles.

Photo link: http://www.pinkbike.com/u/lucky49/album/Rocky-Mountain-Oxygen-50

Here is the spec:
    The Oxygen 50 is a great all-a-rounder road bike, perfect for week day training rides and crits or centuries on the weekends. It has quality components from Shimano, FSA and Fulcrum, plus a lightweight aluminum frame with carbon fiber fork. If youre looking for a quality road bike that wont break the bank, the Oxygen 50 is it.

Frame
    Form 7005 aluminum
    triple butted
    DPM & S-bent stays
    Carbon fiber fork
    Components
    Shimano 105 rear derailleur
    Shimano 105 front derailleur
    Shimano 105 STI shift levers
    Shimano 105 cassette, 12-27t
    Shimano 105 chain
    FSA Gossamer EXO crankset, 50/34t
    Tektro R540 alloy dual pivot brakes
    FSA Wing compact handlebar
    FSA OS-190LX stem
    RMB UD carbon seatpost
    San Marco Ponza saddle
    No pedals
    Wheels
    Fulcrum Racing 7 wheelset
    Vittoria Zaffiro 700x25c tires

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Road bike- Rocky Mountain Oxygen 50- 105 groupset- 54cm. £650’ is closed to new replies.